Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
So people shouldn't try on the hats at the store? How else would they know how well it fits them?

Remember when I tried on a l/s pocket tee and my boy said dude was looking at me. Told my boy "Tell him to come holla at me"

But na I dont look for any trouble when I am in SupNY, some dudes are annoying, but im also pretty direct when I talk plus I like the culture in there.

Also when my sister was staying in NYC she would wait in line for me on the Saturday after the first drop and said she felt like a soccer mom in line. Her wearing Burberry among all the "fake skateboard kids" thinking where are their skateboard. Then when she was let into store she would either call or go off my list if she didnt have any question. And the dudes were extra helpful to her, explain why I wanted that piece or what the background information behind the tee. 

Felt they never showed me that type of love when she told me the first time.

Also when my sister was staying in NYC she would wait in line for me on the Saturday after the first drop and said she felt like a soccer mom in line. Her wearing Burberry among all the "fake skateboard kids" thinking where are their skateboard. Then when she was let into store she would either call or go off my list if she didnt have any question. And the dudes were extra helpful to her, explain why I wanted that piece or what the background information behind the tee. 

They'll definitely be nicer to girls but thats anywhere. In NYC they aren't very talkative but I prefer that. The security seemed cool. They were ************ with everyone before the store opened.

They'll definitely be nicer to girls but thats anywhere. In NYC they aren't very talkative but I prefer that. The security seemed cool. They were ************ with everyone before the store opened.
yea it is completely difference when I go vs her. Kind of like they feel sorry that she had to wait from the door man to the dude inside. We still have not been in the store at the same to say we have shopped at other stores in soho together but also there is not a line.

yea it is completely difference when I go vs her. Kind of like they feel sorry that she had to wait from the door man to the dude inside. We still have not been in the store at the same to say we have shopped at other stores in soho together but also there is not a line.

They ain't feel sorry for her they were running that game.

Too many things I want in this first drop. The New Eras usually site for awhile right? Hasn't been one I wanted in the past few seasons til now.

Anybody remember the price of the champion hoodie and sweats from last s/s? The hoodie is a must but Idk how much I can spend on a pair of sweat pants

The hockey tops are nice in all three colors really.
I haven't seen any fit pics though. Also, what is it made of? Actual jersey or what?

Thanks! I'm assuming it fits like an actual hockey jersey? A little oversized? Loose sleeves or no?

I always thought trying on hats was a bit of a sanitary issue. At least that's what mama always told me...

if I've never skated a day in my life , am I still allowed to purchase anything supreme and wear it .

serious question .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom