Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I've never skated a day in my life , am I still allowed to purchase anything supreme and wear it .

serious question .

Nah, you have to kickflip for the store employees before a transaction is made.

J/k, no one's stopping you from spending your money.

Hockey Top or Astronaut Hoodie?
I can't decide
eyes.gif

When is the kurta dropping for this season and for how much? Also if anyone could point me in the direction of the kung fu jackets from last season in a xl that would greatly be appreciated...:smokin

if I've never skated a day in my life , am I still allowed to purchase anything supreme and wear it .

serious question .

I've skated since 01' been into supreme for 7 years and could care less if you skate or not. What i hate the most is the 16 year olds that skated for 4 years copy the supreme am teams style and think there the brand's ambassador. Makes all us skaters and supreme enthusiasts look like douche bags.

Last edited:
Hockey Top NOPE'd by the GF.

I've decided on Athletic Crew, Striped Classic Logo, New Era, and Neil tee. Not sure how I should go about it, but probably two orders. Maybe Neil by itself then go back for the rest.

Only gonna get the university crusher in navy. Everything else is too hot for where I live.

Do you have to hoop to wear jays? Be a serious runner to wear air maxes? At the end of the day its all fashion, the people who have problems with non-skaters wearing what is technically a skateboarding company just need to do some reevaluating on their lives

Hockey Top NOPE'd by the GF.

I've decided on Athletic Crew, Striped Classic Logo, New Era, and Neil tee. Not sure how I should go about it, but probably two orders. Maybe Neil by itself then go back for the rest.

just donʻt get a black or white Neil and then you can scoop up everything in one order... shipping is $25 to my house so I have to cut corners like this to not spend tons on shipping :smh:

talked myself out of the hockey hoodie... it is a solid piece, I just wouldn't get a lot of wears out of it.

next potential impulse buy... is this logo printed or stitched? figure I can put on a short sleeve polo underneath and rock this puppy to work
View media item 1415766

If this season is anything like last, I'm just going to take it easy picking up one or two things here and there, and then go bananas during the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom