Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the other thread was made. Confused me when I saw I had posts in 2 Supreme threads.

There was no reason but I'll take the updated titles. Could do without one for box logo week tho :lol:

This is the time where youd hope for mods to step in but thats unlikely

Not sure why the other thread was made. Confused me when I saw I had posts in 2 Supreme threads.
It was made because AT hasn't kept the thread up to date. I don't think he's been on in a minute and if he has been he at least hasn't been making the supreme thread updates an important task. It's not the end of the world but we gotta have this thread updating and ish. I suppose it's just a title...

getting my order in today
pimp.gif
i still didn't shipping info for one of my orders 
embarassed.gif

I really want the zippo but I can't checkout with it on supreme -.- anyone else from Canada had this issue with credit cards?

anyone have the cargo pants that recently dropped? Was thinking of stopping in the store and getting them but I wanted to know how they fit before I go and waste my time
I just exchanged my taped seam for the warm up and cargos. Will deliver some quality reviews

Copped the Grey Floral tee, Black Pocket tee, Seal shirt, Felt tip hood zip up.

Looking for the Windbreaker Black XL from this season!

Was going to check the site right now to see if the flashlight was still available. But nevermind :lol:

Last edited:
Just got in my shipment... Here's my thoughts ET Tee is nice it has decent print quality... Crowbar is sick but heads up of your one of those people that wants it to look perfect and are super anal about this kinda thing I would not order it... mine came with dings and dents on it but I think it adds character to it overall happy with that purchase... Crybaby tee has really good graphic quality and the graphic is a lot bigger than I thought it would be... They also sent me a tote bag, a splat and worldwide sticker no ET box logo sticker I'm kinda tight about that.... But oh well...

View media item 1696051
ET Tee

View media item 1696052
View media item 1696053
Crybaby Tee

View media item 1696056
View media item 1696058
Crowbar

View media item 1696060

Man this book bag is buns. It's big but the thing is like split in half. Main compartment you can barely fit 2-3 books.

Just received my maglite and the "e" is already peeling off. I've used the contact section on their website before and I've never received a response. Is there any other way to contact Supreme?
 just call 212-966-7799 make sure you have your order number ready to go cause they will put you on hold in the quickness smh mega rude. they normally do help me out tho 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom