Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my pickups today... the jersey is fire and if anyone missed out and wants it dont hesitate to pay resale its worth it... cant wait to rock it... and the worldwide l/s is dope but runs long for some reason...and im still heated about the arc logo sweatshirt.. looks so nice but just wish it was navy... and the tote bag is trash and was even embarrassed to give it away to my moms

got my pickups today... the jersey is fire and if anyone missed out and wants it dont hesitate to pay resale its worth it... cant wait to rock it... and the worldwide l/s is dope but runs long for some reason...and im still heated about the arc logo sweatshirt.. looks so nice but just wish it was navy... and the tote bag is trash and was even embarrassed to give it away to my moms

jersey is super dope. became one of my favorite pieces that I own

Just received my maglite and the "e" is already peeling off. I've used the contact section on their website before and I've never received a response. Is there any other way to contact Supreme?
View media item 1696028

This is why I don't buy supreme accessories anymore. They don't last more than a month. My butterfly knife keychain only lasted 2 weeks. Along with 2 other keychain I've bought from them. The worst quality.

I'm going to check my l/s in a few to see how it fits

Bike riders rejoice, thesupremesaint says kyriptonate lock drops this week. I will probably purchase if price is reasonable, will not drop more than additional 20% just for the branding tho.

Last edited:
a lot of supreme items are being made in china (crowbar for example)

so the quality wont be super on point, just rock with it esp if your going to put it to use. 

never contact their emails, thats why they have phones for. 

im still rocking a tear drop rose keychain. hasnt let me down yet

the shirts this season are on point. 

kicking myself in the head over not grabbing the cry baby shirt. 

to my surprise the uzi cap was made in the usa. 

my enamel pin was on point

crowbar had a little bit of messy paint toward the sharpened edges but no dings dents or paint chips. 

now to wait on 2 more orders. one get confirmed other hasnt.

might keep that bad boy if i  score a camo merm. incase someone gets stupid....**** happens.

a lot of supreme items are being made in china (crowbar for example)
so the quality wont be super on point, just rock with it esp if your going to put it to use. 
never contact their emails, thats why they have phones for. 

im still rocking a tear drop rose keychain. hasnt let me down yet

the shirts this season are on point. 
kicking myself in the head over not grabbing the cry baby shirt. 

to my surprise the uzi cap was made in the usa. 
my enamel pin was on point
crowbar had a little bit of messy paint toward the sharpened edges but no dings dents or paint chips. 

now to wait on 2 more orders. one get confirmed other hasnt.

might keep that bad boy if i  score a camo merm. incase someone gets stupid....**** happens.

Camo Merm.

Ninjahood

What's dropping this Thursday.
Not one restock of windbreaker
So cal must have bought most of them because it barely get cold out here.
I still need a thin *** preme zip up.

the jersey is fire and if anyone missed out and wants it dont hesitate to pay resale its worth it... cant wait to rock it...

real talk, the jersey is pretty nice. surprised at how the quality was since i was expecting it to be screen printed. 8)

got 3 out of 5 orders in. still no shipping on the other 2. :smh:

tote bags in every order so far but no ET sticker. and to echo what everyone else has been saying, the tote bag is straight trash. :lol:

Quick question about returning items purchased online... I ordered 3 items: 1)Cry baby tee, 2)logo pocket tee, 3)a long sleeve button up shirt. How come the return form only allow me to return #2 and #3? Is it because the Cry baby tee comes with a sealed bag? #2 and #3 both came with the zip bag.

Sorry it's my first time trying to get a refund. Thanks.

Quick question about returning items purchased online... I ordered 3 items: 1)Cry baby tee, 2)logo pocket tee, 3)a long sleeve button up shirt. How come the return form only allow me to return #2 and #3? Is it because the Cry baby tee comes with a sealed bag? #2 and #3 both came with the zip bag.

Sorry it's my first time trying to get a refund. Thanks.
I can return my beanie.......guess it will be my workout beanie. But its white
tired.gif

Im still waiting on ship confirmation. I emailed them on monday but no response. I cant call either cuz im overseas & dint want to pay long dist.

Glasses come in today. Got the Worldwide L/S in on Monday, the dark teal is nice in person.

Might cop the S-Hoodie to resell to the beasts tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom