Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 ultra Rare hats ended on ebay today for less than 60 or just over 60 bucks.......... I got outbid on all of them, the Outbid update keeps coming up late on my ebay app ........ I

EBBETS FIELD HAT

Last edited:
Im lowkey salty i didnt cop a jersey.

I could probly trade an s logo for one tho? Or just sell s logo and cop jersey

i would rather have the jersey instead of the hoody but thats just me... i have the jersey and its great but passed on the hoody because nothing special about it... its what you think is better really

4 ultra Rare hats ended on ebay today for less than 60 or just over 60 bucks.......... I got outbid on all of them, the Outbid update keeps coming up late on my ebay app ........ I

EBBETS FIELD HAT << Was this a 1 off or something ???

By A NY Means New Era <<<<<<<<< Previously I've seen these go for $150 in used condition

"S" Logo NEW ERA that Pdiddy wears in the Rizolli BOOK

"LA" logo Leopard OLIVE New Era

I was also bidding on those Signed KAWS DECKS x SUPREME all week until it BLEW UP ALL SICK...........
looks like you don't know how to work ebay very well. If you were bidding all week, you definitely blew up the listing yourself and made it more expensive than it should be.

1 of my orders from last week's drop finally shipped today and being delivered today. My boy also didn't get his backpack shipped till today. Last week I got a crybaby sticker, a splatter sticker, and a tote bag with 1 knife order. And just bogo stickers with a hat, beanie, maglite, shirt order. It's really random what they give you. So don't think because you're a long standing customer whose made large purchased, you're entitled to all the limited edition freebies lol. 

and fyi, I never use any of the supreme stickers,  have a bunch of them (limited edition) ones in my storage that I will most likely give out for free on here like I gave out free supreme tee's last season. 

Last edited:
Agreed man. Just got home to mine, quality is A1. I went with small and width wise it is perfect just wish it were a tad longer. I don't think sizing up will help all too much with length and the width is what I was really worried about. Also no ET for me but I did get a tote and some tiny circle stickers. Think they say tag me.

I needed this jersey, i'm a Sox fan and was born on the South Side of Chicago. Went to a Sox game last year

I needed this jersey, i'm a Sox fan and was born on the South Side of Chicago. Went to a Sox game last year

That's a no brainer then. The jersey and the S logo pullover were the 2 non collaboration pieces I wanted. Scored both so I'm done till the 5s and the Box logo crewneck drop. Hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend

Would I be able to call the supNY store about my order status or do they have another number for customer care?

went to put on my ET tee shirt for the first time today...it has a hole on the front bottom...not a huge one but definetly noticable.

Welp, supreme QC let me down on this one

went to put on my ET tee shirt for the first time today...it has a hole on the front bottom...not a huge one but definetly noticable.

Welp, supreme QC let me down on this one

You paid premium price, and you expect premium quality. Dont let preme step all over you. Hit them up, im pretty sure theyll send you another one or give you some compensation

You paid premium price, and you expect premium quality. Dont let preme step all over you. Hit them up, im pretty sure theyll send you another one or give you some compensation

Your right! From all my experiences in the store, and from what I've just read on NT my customer service expectations are really low for supreme but your right it's worth a try.

Your right! From all my experiences in the store, and from what I've just read on NT my customer service expectations are really low for supreme but your right it's worth a try.
Keep me updated. Im pretty sure theyll do something bout it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom