Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep me updated. Im pretty sure theyll do something bout it

sent them an email through the website asking if they offered any compensation for damaged goods, felt like i was tossing a message in a bottle into the ocean. if supreme does anything about this, i'd be suprised but i'll def keep the thread updated.

Anybody get an extra et bogo and eat me sticker that they can hook me up with? Just opened up the rest of my boxes today and no totes or stickers

I feel the early links saved my chance at box logo tees last year.
I got one, and a taxi--I think many were sad after the early links didn't work.

There's a YouTube video out there that shows you how to create your own early links. It's just replacing the URL from the shop preview links.  

Just got my stuff in, and I must say i'm really impressed with the tree camo 5 panel.  Just like everybody else no E.T. stickers, however I did get the tote bag.

I finally got my black varsity jacket and that thing fits and feels amazing, ima hold off on wearing it until winter
smokin.gif

Got my black timber camp today. Came with crybaby, splat and box logo stickers. Got a tote bag too. I'll see what I get with et tee next week.

for those who are salty about not getting the tote bag dont even trip... the bag is wack AF and looks mad cheap... the beach ball was way better but cant complain its free... and i did get a worldwide sticker and crybaby which is a change from the played out box logo

yeah the tote bag is weak... supremes dumb idea of a re-usuable bag, really just a small trash bag :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom