Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the beach ball might have initially meant to be an actual accesory that they released but scrapped it and just gave them for free. Its been the only freebie I got that had a product sticker on it, and listed it as being SS15

Happy I have that beach ball :smokin

looks like you don't know how to work ebay very well. If you were bidding all week, you definitely blew up the listing yourself and made it more expensive than it should be.

1 of my orders from last week's drop finally shipped today and being delivered today. My boy also didn't get his backpack shipped till today. Last week I got a crybaby sticker, a splatter sticker, and a tote bag with 1 knife order. And just bogo stickers with a hat, beanie, maglite, shirt order. It's really random what they give you. So don't think because you're a long standing customer whose made large purchased, you're entitled to all the limited edition freebies lol. 

and fyi, I never use any of the supreme stickers,  have a bunch of them (limited edition) ones in my storage that I will most likely give out for free on here like I gave out free supreme tee's last season. 
hook me up with those stickers

No et stickers in my orders i got yesterday from drop 1, did like absolutley no body in here get one, might pull the trigger and bu that one and the eat me sticker unless someone in here has both

just something ive seen a lot of today on ig: people asking others which stores carry supreme for cheap 
laugh.gif
, pisses me off when someone asks that. 

what color you get? still mad supreme played me with the laggy site and got me the wrong color even though i picked the right one... i still sold mines but thats not the point i really wanted this piece and missed out... hopefully the supreme gods bless me with the box logo crewneck

i wanted the navy joint but got burgandy instead :x shoutout to the NTer who copped off me though

Rep this man for plugging me w the burg for retail plus fees!

Keep checking for the navy arc logo in the aftermarket u should be able to pick one up for retail or close. Seen auctions ending around 170ish

I copped one but I might pick up another idk. I got the thermal arch logo from a few seasons back. And I'm looking forward to trying to get this seasons in woodland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom