Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I decided to grab the backpack over the astronaut hoodie...everyone was saying it would sit but I had a feeling it was gonna go...I think it's one of the nicest looking/most functional backpacks they've ever done for sure.

anyone get order confirmation emails?
Had mine at 10:59

Last edited:

Yes unless you mean shipping confirmation.
Perhaps a lot of people have too many black pieces from Supreme already ... I usually wear all black, so that was an easy choice for me.

The reason why I still haven't worn the F-1 Tank is because it is colorful :smh: but I like the design too much.

But purple over white? I'm surprised myself.

Glad I decided to grab the backpack over the astronaut hoodie...everyone was saying it would sit but I had a feeling it was gonna go...I think it's one of the nicest looking/most functional backpacks they've ever done for sure.
Had mine at 10:59
People said the backpacks sit because the last couple of non-collab pieces were fugly. Backpacks always go fast.

I thought I would strike out since I was in the doctors room getting a physical. I almost thought I would miss the drop but he left just in time to request blood work and it was 11:02. So I grabbed my phone and went mobile ended up getting the bacchanal, trip, and moth in the colors and size I wanted. Easily.

Only drag was I had to copy and paste my credit card info because auto fill didn't work on that part of checkout. But I cooked!

It helps to do some recon before drops. I've learned if your going mobile or app disable wifi and use your data. It reacts so much quicker.

People said the backpacks sit because the last couple of non-collab pieces were fugly. Backpacks always go fast.
Yeah which is what I was saying, the last couple of seasons they haven't been that nice. This seasons were a huge improvement from the past few seasons

Check our spam box. Order confirmations are usually within a few minutes of placing, you probably won't get a shipping notice today unless you ordered 1 item orders, first drop is always kind of weird. People getting back to work and getting into the rhythm.

Grabbed everything I went for (Mophie/Butterfly Knife/Boxers) but mistakenly got a size too large in the boxers. Sent them an email about it, haven't heard back. My mad dash cost me...lol. Has anyone else ever tried a size swap pre-ship?

It can be done but if it has been shipped your outta luck happened to me once with a t shirt

Looks like boxers are all gone except Xl you gonna have to take this L and cook on ebay

Last edited:
Check our spam box. Order confirmations are usually within a few minutes of placing, you probably won't get a shipping notice today unless you ordered 1 item orders, first drop is always kind of weird. People getting back to work and getting into the rhythm.

Repped.
First drop always funky.

Dont wanna be THAT guy but none here, adn I usually get it right away. Hopefully they didn't oversell or scrutinize, but I didnt do anything illegal haha, so Im just gonna be patient. Sorry for responding, but a couple friends havent gotten theirs either so Im not too worried.

Ya'll see this? I dunno why they added that waist circumference measurement, mad confusing. I went with medium which is what I always wear in briefs, hope they fit. 

Cannot believe what the Mophies are going for. They won't even charge your phone up all the way...

Get a Jackery Bar for $25 on Amazon w/ Prime shipping...it's 6000mAh and you can fit it in your pocket. I've had mine for over a year and it's amazing

I think the Mighty Ducks angle just got it more hyped.. I thought white was cleaner

:smh: you made me go look back now ... I still made the right choice, but you sir are correct. White by far, was the cleanest, but it won't last long and I wear my clothes. Anybody who wears white dress shirts often knows the deal .... one wear then off to cleaners!

mean.gif
you made me go look back now ... I still made the right choice, but you sir are correct. White by far, was the cleanest, but it won't last long and I wear my clothes. Anybody who wears white dress shirts often knows the deal .... one wear then off to cleaners!
Kicking myself for not grabbing W now on the restock since I doubt Ill get blessed with MD. I would have to scotch guard that ish though, can already see the grey sleeve ends smh

so sad I got what I wanted but in different color and sizes :frown: sucks being a small. Was there even any Neil tee in a small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom