Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my B\R\G Hooded Rugby yesterday and It's a really nice piece. The rugby looks quality and uses a thicker cotton than lets say the Hockey top from this season. I will let you guys know that although my size Medium is a really nice length the top has a slimmer fit than most of my Supreme Long sleeve tees and sweaters in case you are looking for resale and are in between sizes. I am 5'10 and 170 for reference.

When they did the Wednesday email, it popped up randomly during the day? I dont think it dropped in the am

idc either way. Im just getting a supjumpmaneme shirt

Ya'll don't have the juice....

nerd.gif

This is barely one season and people are going Bonkers.......... it's only going to get better LOL!!

North Face
Timbo's
Stone Island

left to go

This is barely one season and people are going Bonkers.......... it's only going to get better LOL!!

North Face
Timbo's
Stone Island

left to go

North face ain't touchin Jordan hype timbs are regular as hell man and oh yeah people going nuts for stone island :lol:

Stop it people going bonkers cause it's jb x sup after this no ones gonna be in here

Last edited:

North Face
Timbo's
Stone Island

left to go

North face ain't touchin Jordan hype timbs are regular as hell man and oh yeah people going nuts for stone island :lol:

Stop it people going bonkers cause it's jb x sup after this no ones gonna be in here

Correct. I'be seen plenty of people in this thread that are just here for the collab and to collect some resell $$$ and they'll be back to general and the other threads until next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom