Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that Jordan x Supreme snapback, it's pretty clean in person.
Paid resell price for the first time ever, i'm ashamed of myself :smh:

Has anyone ever tried shrinking their supreme hoodie in the dryer? If so, how'd it go?

Do the colors on the urban camo box logo hoodie mix if you wash it in the washing machine? Like does the red/grey go onto the white portion of the hoodie?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated

Has anyone ever tried shrinking their supreme hoodie in the dryer? If so, how'd it go?

Do the colors on the urban camo box logo hoodie mix if you wash it in the washing machine? Like does the red/grey go onto the white portion of the hoodie?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated
Some dude replied to you in the HB Sup thread.

Truancy has been notified
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

theres a party tonight at G-Star I wonder if theyre gonna cancel it because of all the ******* outside

just walk up to some dude right before the store opens and pay him $50 to get in front of him. lol

First drop of the season, the door guy at SupLA said 40 was the minimum he would take for someone to skip the line. $20 wasn't enough and kids probably wouldn't have a $10 bill on them, and he wasn't going to give change.

honestly all I see is free chairs. It's a good thing I don't live in NY I would be making bank off of stolen chairs.

First drop of the season, the door guy at SupLA said 40 was the minimum he would take for someone to skip the line. $20 wasn't enough and kids probably wouldn't have a $10 bill on them, and he wasn't going to give change.
I tip the door boy @Supny a $80 and  thats how I got  my premefoams...Money talks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom