Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Travis tee is real or will ever happen.

Supreme is real specific who they collab with. A newer rapper who is just breaking into the mainstream would be real out of character for supreme.

Supreme is real specific who they collab with. A newer rapper who is just breaking into the mainstream would be real out of character for supreme.
travis isnt that new compared to other rappers rn, and he reps supreme heavy, so it could happen

travis isnt that new compared to other rappers rn, and he reps supreme heavy, so it could happen
Could say Gucci and Juelz were about as new as travis is now when they got their tees. Still think they were more transcendent figures than Travis, imo.

Who knows... never quite understood all the need for all the speculation around photo tees. Seems like every collection will finally be the one with then as photo tee.

Could say Gucci and Juelz were about as new as travis is now when they got their tees. Still think they were more transcendent figures than Travis, imo.

Who knows... never quite understood all the need for all the speculation around photo tees. Seems like every collection will finally be the one with then as photo tee.

No they weren't. Gucci has been around for years. He's a legend at this point. & you're right they were way more transcendent. Travis just put out his first album not even a year & a half ago. He is mainly popular within the hypebeast crowd of kids who do photoshoots in the allyway next to supreme.

No hate either, I'm a Travis stan btw. I just can't can't see him getting a photo tee right now.

Last edited:
i see you

no other person on a photo tee ever repped supreme though.

wouldnt it be out of character for them to put someone on a tee who ***** with the brand?

Gucci been rapping 10+ years wtf :lol: :smh:

That Travis shirt is a mockup from a IG that does fake mockups lol

Last edited:

Your just now learning bout Gucci bruh cause Supreme told you......

Gucci more than 10 years in the game and was even hotter back in 08-09. The heck you talking bout

Wale deserves a t before travis
roll.gif

Still salty about gucci tee

Might try to cop via laptop again this season instead of restocks. Not sure yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom