Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guys im dead *** thrilled rn.

1st order - XL red NAS tee

2nd order - spum deck

3rd order - shovel and xl orange crash tee!!!

Congrats to all who copped.

Got charged, but no confirmation email. Let's see what happens. Luck has been on my side this week.

kept getting stupid errors ive never seen before. Was trying to checkout everywhere.

I have 1 ghost charge, praying for that email.

Got this instead of the confirmation page but my cards are charged .
Think I got white Nas, cream varsity and real fanny lol

Attachments

• IMG_0260.PNG
    IMG_0260.PNG
    93.1 KB · Views: 20
Yeah, I'm guessing to all those who have had the "you have already purchased these item(s)" is a good sign, we'll have to wait and see. Site can be a little buggy first drop. I'm not too worried just yet, didn't go after anything hyped.

:smh: at my zip code coming up invalid when it was valid....

jersey and olive hoody were long gone by the time zip code started working :smh:

got everything i wanted and copped so quick i totally forgot about the baseball jersey which is a shame thats the main thing i wanted... but i got my nas tee in gray... didnt go for black cuz i knew it would sell out quick...

Yo I payed for Restocks and hats what they do?

Luckily I ran to the app hopefully I got the brown in large, card charged for 56?

Don't even think my slot even got the board

bruhh i couldn't even check out on my phone or desktop. Tried for Nas tee, then I just wanted the black camp and decline message FML

Received email for my Black Nas tee, still waiting for email confirm on my Gold Zippo and Black Dollar tee. Struck out on the shovel and skateboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom