Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother told me they wouldn't take his card I said nah u were too slow..and no captcha

Finally took a W this season. About to walk into all my meetings today like..
giphy.gif

Was able to cart blimp tee through Restocks and mobile site but the checkout tab wasn’t popping up for me. So I switch from mobile view to desktop and of course it finally popped up. Try to check out and of course.. sold out

2/3 on the tees
got shower and friend tee took L for LAG on red split tee. win some lose some at least i aint empty handed. hopefully this doesnt happen when bogo drops :smokin

Was able to cart blimp tee through Restocks and mobile site but the checkout tab wasn’t popping up for me. So I switch from mobile view to desktop and of course it finally popped up. Try to check out and of course.. sold out
damn never thought of that, i'll keep that mind :pimp:

Major lag and L on Restocks, 2 weeks in a row for me after holding me down all year. Got the adding lag then checkout lag, then processing lag. Went to site and same card decline issues and this is definitely not cuz I'm to slow. Headed to my 1:30pm slot, hopefully they have some goods still.

desktop manual - friend tee med white (for my buddy as he was going for a split tee for himself): took a while to process payment but got through at 11:01

restocks free edition- split tee med black (just to try restocks this week): processed payment at 11:02 but clicked submit before even buying above friend tee on manual desktop.

no captcha on either

was able to score the splt tee through my desktop. Took about a min and change to process. Luckly auto fill on google chrome was on.

image.png
I was ready to jump on the bay to cop..this hood is dope..look on the sleeves..ppl running up the steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom