OLIVIA MUNN EXPOSES FUR FARMS - VERY DISTURBING

WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK - Very graphic

I've never followed/supported any PETA stuff in the past but this video has to be one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
If you've ever considered buying or wearing fur I hope you please take a couple of minutes to watch this video and reconsider. I'm not an animal rights activist but this is just too horrid to forget about.

I'm simply posting this to spread awareness on the issue. I know there are many other problems in the world that need attention too. However, that fact doesn't make this issue any less important. The best way to stop fur farms would be to stop creating a demand for fur; I don't think any ethical person could want to buy fur after watching this.

EDIT: I'm unsure if this violates NT's rules of conduct, so Mods please remove the video if necessary.

Last edited:
Yeah...my soul has been feeling pretty good lately...I don't need to see this.

I'll just take your word for it.

I've never followed/supported any PETA stuff in the past but this video has to be one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.
If you've ever considered buying or wearing fur I hope you please take a couple of minutes to watch this video and reconsider. I'm not an animal rights activist but this is just too horrid to forget about.

I'm simply posting this to spread awareness on the issue. I know there are many other problems in the world that need attention too. However, that fact doesn't make this issue any less important. The best way to stop fur farms would be to stop creating a demand for fur; I don't think any ethical person could want to buy fur after watching this.
NSFW and very GRAPHIC. Mods le me know if I need to take the video down for any reason.
Reminder: "NSFW" content is NOT appropriate for NikeTalk.

Yeah...my soul has been feeling pretty good lately...I don't need to see this.

I'll just take your word for it.

Yea honestly if you don't wear fur, no reason to watch the vid. Not trying to ruin everyones day, but it's an issue that needs to be brought to light for people who think rockin fur is cool.

Fur is waay to gaudy nowadays anyways.

I'm pretty cutthroat when it comes to animals but that is horrible.

Last edited:
So...why can't they kill them humanely and then skin them?

Like what is the point of doing that while theyre alive?

O man...

It doesn't bother me to see an animal skinned. Growing up hunting I've seen my dad skin deer before to get the venison but its like these people try to do it as inhumane as possible. If you're going to do it just kill the thing and make sure its dead. And why the hell you gotta be doing it to cats and dogs :smh:

Son..dont even want to watch
frown.gif

I guess they try to do it as quick as possible to make more profit! Thats some messed up stuff damn!!

When the skinned Raccoon lifted its head, and started moving... :smh: :frown:

**** was too real.

Last edited:
F_ China. Semi SRS

Was heated for no got damn reason when i saw that video on World Star of a random dude just dropping the deuce in the middle of the street. :smh: :evil:

ahhh good ol china, if they could they'd eat their young too..

check out the documentary earthlings.

Back
Top Bottom