OLIVIA MUNN EXPOSES FUR FARMS - VERY DISTURBING

But seriously, they didn't have to keep them alive while skinning them. It's almost as if torturing the animals was priority while collecting the actual fur was an afterthought.:smh:

I watched that documentary "Earthlings" before and I shut it off.

I don't remember what kind of animal it was, but they were skinning them alive and 1 looked up at the camera with no skin, only eyelashes, and a tear or 10 was shed.

Can't and probably won't watch....il just take all your words for it.

I don't wear fur anything...

PETA goes overboard a lot of times to me but this is not one of them that was hard to watch.

But seriously, they didn't have to keep them alive while skinning them. It's almost as if torturing the animals was priority while collecting the actual fur was an afterthought.:smh:

Nothing was alive in that video by the time it was skinned, and by the way those people were handling the animals I highly doubt they actual work in the fur business. I smell bs, also I have a feeling I just watched a dog get killed by PETA so they could push their propaganda.

There are close to 7 billion human beings on Earth ...if 6 billion of them were fatally wiped out tomorrow, it wouldn't be nearly enough for me.

We don't deserve this planet.

/thread. never wore or will ever wear fur. totally against it. in prehistoric times, early man wore it for survival. there were only like 5 humans anyways and the animals used were eaten anyways. now it just pathetic.

Thats a messed up way to go!! but still meh...they just lower creatures sucks for them

Watched the whole thing. I really have no feelings towards animals. I feel worse about the slave labor they put humans through over there and in the emirates.

Animals are still gonna get killed, the people who wear these furs could care less about peta. If they want to make a change, instead of boycotting, invest in humane/quicker ways of euthanizing these animals.

Title had me thinking Olivia Munn had a hairy cooch...

Not impressed.

Will not watch video... sounds
sick.gif

Beware of the sharp edged weapon, called human-being. I guess making sure the animal doesn't experience pain and agony as it takes its last breaths is too much of an inconvenience. The fur is more regal when it is branded by the inconceivable anguish of another living creature, who feels pain like we do. I'm by no means an animal rights activist, but I think we owe it to animals to make sure they go painlessly and with some dignity. :smh:

Eh, do your thing China. The Chinese are clearly the masters of being desensitized. I'd rather have the animals killed swiftly. Plus it seems they're wasting a lot of food just piling the skinless carcasses together like that.

is that a white fox in the beginning?

olivia munn is smoking hot in this vid, i wasnt even checking her out like that when she was on g4

Most disturbed by the fact the animals were still alive and the dogs being thrown off the top of the bus. Skinning an animal isn't that bad but at least they could snap it's neck before :smh:

Back
Top Bottom