OLIVIA MUNN EXPOSES FUR FARMS - VERY DISTURBING

Human beings have been killing animals for years, you don't need to be a surgeon to know where to stab one for it to die quickly. These idiots know how to skillfully skin an animal but they don't know how to kill it quicker? Ok buddy. I'm not giving these monsters excuses, because these same excuses have been used to justify similar actions against "lesser human beings".

You can feed your family and get your fur, without skinning an animal alive.

so why do you think they do it the harder way? to get some kind of enjoyment?

bottom line is they dont care for the animals and if the animal dies 10 minutes after its skinned why does that matter? its an animal at the end of the day.

Slavery? But that's their way of life, where do you think your Hanes boxers come from? The argument I'm hearing from people in this thread is we should essentially turn a blind eye to all suffering, because it's just what we do as humans.

No, someone mentioned eating meat was just as bad as torturing animals as if wearing a fur coat is comparable to eating food which is required to live which twisted the entire thread. And you wonder why PETA gets the criticism they do.

so why do you think they do it the harder way? to get some kind of enjoyment?

bottom line is they dont care for the animals and if the animal dies 10 minutes after its skinned why does that matter? its an animal at the end of the day.

Who cares about their pain and suffering, they aren't even human. That thought process has been used to justify pain inflicted on "lesser humans".

Yes, I've already mentioned that many people in these professions enjoy this type of behavior. It satisfies a carnal, animalistic urge to see another creature suffer. A lot of serial killers dabble in butchery and slaughterhouses before turning to humans. Kids who torture animals are more likely to engage in anti-social behaviors when they get older.

10 minutes is too damn long, but they don't care because they lack empathy. Let's hear your justification for them beating the animals to death and throwing them off the truck while they are in cages. As long as it dies within 10 minutes, judging from that video their agony doesn't begin with the skinning. Disgusting.

Last edited:
I saw a documentary on HBO once about this. When I saw them stomp on the head of a wolf-looking animal with blood coming out of its nose and then skinning it alive I was done watching. I would probably go on a murderous rampage and kill those farmers. It is a way of making ends meet for these people but in this day and age I don't get the appeal of wearing an animal on oneself. Leather is one thing because it's the skin from the animals we eat. But fur, 99% of the time the carcass is just thrown away unless it's some sort of indigenous group.

sorry your so hurt about these animals.

i dont feel like arguin back n forth.

ill just keep my opinions to maself

lelel,
Anton, why are you wasting your time with this dude? He doesn't see what you're tying to say, so its a waste of time at the end of the day man.

sorry your so hurt about these animals.

i dont feel like arguin back n forth.

ill just keep my opinions to maself

yea do that :rolleyes

Dudes in here probably copped a fur coat for xmas, tryna justify hitting an animal several times before skinning it because they can't return it. Such BS. :lol:

lelel,
Anton, why are you wasting your time with this dude? He doesn't see what you're tying to say, so its a waste of time at the end of the day man.

Yea I'm done w/ him, now I've become the NT PETA advocate, and I'm not even telling people not to eat meat or wear fur. :smh:

If somebody had a mink on and you wanted it, wouldn't you take it off em, before you decide to merk em?
Is it really the same? One is attached to the flesh while the other is just hanging as a garment, no pain from taking it away from a human as opposed to a living creature who relies on it for basically everything you could think of... It'd be more suited if you had said]

"If somebody had a face you wanted, wouldn't you take it off em before you decided to merk em?"

:tongue:

Is it really the same? One is attached to the flesh while the other is just hanging as a garment, no pain from taking it away from a human as opposed to a living creature who relies on it for basically everything you could think of... It'd be more suited if you had said]

"If somebody had a face you wanted, wouldn't you take it off em before you decided to merk em?"

:tongue:

I can't tell if this HTG guy is being sarcastic or just stupid?

statement retracted- racked up too many warnings man.
It was sarcasm Anton.

Last edited:
most of the time that faux fur you see on parkas is racoon dog..

the thing i have the most trouble with is understanding how some of these cultures obviously see these animals numbers dwindling yet continue to kill them and use their penises for aphrodisiacs, tigers for example. 

in china they use every part of them, they have been pressured by the international community to prohibit the sale of tiger meat and parts, the complied but yet  operate state run "sanctuaries" filled with tigers and often these places sell parts or goods made of tiger parts.

alot of it is not for survival per say but some of it also has to do with customs tradition and culture, 

even here in our country where you see signs posted in areas advising that there are certain endangered species in the area and to be aware to not disturb them you have citizens who are often immigrants from other countries trying to sneak away with turtle eggs and oter types of stuff to eat or sell in their communities.

There's a family of Racoon that lives in my backyard and goes through my garbage...how much can I get for that? :nerd:

^that could be seen as racist, if ur not tryna get banned. just saying.

anyhow anyone know how much raccoon fur costs? What if I just shave it but let it live? :nerd:

No, someone mentioned eating meat was just as bad as torturing animals as if wearing a fur coat is comparable to eating food which is required to live which twisted the entire thread. And you wonder why PETA gets the criticism they do.
If you're referring to me i never said eating meat is as bad as torturing animals. I apologize if thats how it came off.  What i am saying is that eating meat isn't really that much better in terms of ethics. You were right that some animals provide  nutrition. Minerals, Omega-3 and B vitamins come from animals (you can however take supplements). Fish and poultry are good meats to eat. But some meats cause more harm than good to the body. Cows and pigs for example. My question is if we are concerned with the ethical treatment of animals why dont we eat the animals that are good for us and leave the rest alone? If I dont need to eat a cow but i do anyway, arent i killing it for my convenience? If other dietary options exist why not spare a living creature?  

I'm not an animal rights activist, but I'm definitely against torturing animals. I will say this though, the torture in that video doesn't compare to the torture I endure having to listen to Sarah MacLachlan's "Angel" during those ASPCA commercials. Even Michael Vick has to put those commercials on mute to be able to finish while masturbating to those commercials.

HYSTERICAL :lol:

If you're referring to me i never said eating meat is as bad as torturing animals. I apologize if thats how it came off.  What i am saying is that eating meat isn't really that much better in terms of ethics. You were right that some animals provide  nutrition. Minerals, Omega-3 and B vitamins come from animals (you can however take supplements). Fish and poultry are good meats to eat. But some meats cause more harm than good to the body. Cows and pigs for example. My question is if we are concerned with the ethical treatment of animals why dont we eat the animals that are good for us and leave the rest alone? If I dont need to eat a cow but i do anyway, arent i killing it for my convenience? If other dietary options exist why not spare a living creature?  

What i am saying is that eating meat isn't really that much better in terms of ethics.

This is where your either throwing me off through misunderstanding or I just don't agree. Killing an animal for food has a far better purpose because we need food to live. Even if you kill an animal humanely for its fur the purpose is for nothing other than money. The way they do it just makes it even worse, profiting while torturing just so kanye can look cool. Where as killing an animal for food allows farmers, distribution companies, grocery stores to make a living and people are being fed. I'm sure in some cases they kill animals for food just as inhumane which I don't agree with. But I don't have a problem with the purpose being for food as opposed to flaunt your social status by showing off your fur coat. That's where I don't think the two compare in regards to ethics. I get what your saying that there are alternatives to survive off something other than meat just like you can create clothing from cotton instead of a living animals fur. There definitely is good meat and bad meat, you could go get **** at a fast food restaurant or you could go to a good butcher and get meat that's good for you. But just because some meat isn't good for you doesn't mean it's wrong or unethical to eat it. Not to mention the amount of people on this earth who are hungry. Whether or not its good for you it's putting food in people's stomachs. If we didn't eat meat hunger would a far bigger issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom