Olympic 6/7 Pack...Pics on Modern Notoriety

Steve Nash passed. JB needs to stop making these horrible packs... The DMP back in 06' should have been the first and last. They #*%*!# themselves over by not releasing the sneakers separate especially the O.G. colorways. I see a brutal end to Jordan Brand coming real soon. They are running out of ideas.

Not bad, Both clean and simple colorways.
First time I'll ever say this but VII > VI.

I wonder what kind of packaging/box they will use.

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

a resellers dream...smh
how is it a resellers dream? The 6's are terrible...it's like CDP's...most will be buying for 1 pair and be more than happy to sell the other for $150.

I agree with SLP...7 > 6 in this case.

wonder if the back of those 6s are going to be offwhite or if its just the picture? i could get down with an all white/gold 6 like the dmp samples that gentry has... pass on those 7s tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

wonder if the back of those 6s are going to be offwhite or if its just the picture? i could get down with an all white/gold 6 like the dmp samples that gentry has... pass on those 7s tho
sick.gif

good point...added the pic of the DMP samples to the OP....they look nice there...but if it has an off white color on the back...nah.

im prolly gonna cop depending on how the year goes, i like those VII, the 6 makes me think of my niners

For the love of God please JB don't make the back of those 6s a off white color. Leave it all white like varsity/infrared 6s and i'll be happy.

Originally Posted by pharO

Steve Nash passed. JB needs to stop making these horrible packs... The DMP back in 06' should have been the first and last. They #*%*!# themselves over by not releasing the sneakers separate especially the O.G. colorways. I see a brutal end to Jordan Brand coming real soon. They are running out of ideas.

Brutal end? Lol that won't happen anytime soon. These will get ate up regardless of what majority on NT thinks. They are still jordans with gold color..

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They will go on sale like the dmp vii pack.
in todays age if these are even slighttlly "limited" which im sure they will be.
ya know there will be people out there ready to throw there money at em.
wether its poeple who think they can flip for cash or just the hypebeasts.
the yotr 7s were awful and people were fiendin for em

VI's are wack if they're going to be off white in the back. If they're like the samples it would be a different story

VII's are ok

Back
Top Bottom