Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

i gotta say that these look alot better than the 04s regardless of the heart/basketball on the heel.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

390205033.jpg

and all that is void with that %%*$ loving heart on the ankle.

i dont care how much more they look like the ogs shape wise. if there is a %%*$ loving heart on the ankle the 04's are gonna look more like the ogs 100 out of 100 times. the 04's shape could be of the iron shiek's boot and they still would look better because of that %%*$ loving heart on the ankle. that jordan brand. what can you say? nothing surprises me any more with them

i gotta say that these look alot better than the 04s regardless of the heart/basketball on the heel.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

390205033.jpg

i dont care how much more they look like the ogs shape wise. if there is a %%*$ loving heart on the ankle the 04's are gonna look more like the ogs 100 out of 100 times. the 04's shape could be of the iron shiek's boot and they still would look better because of that %%*$ loving heart on the ankle. that jordan brand. what can you say? nothing surprises me any more with them

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Real close tothe OGs IMO

Its just my opinion bro...i culd care less about the heart.......now would you rather prefer the heart to be in the ankle are or on the toebox like the 2008 olympic 6s had their design scribbles on? I think everyone would settle on the ankle area since it can easy be concealed when wearing pants.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

Its just my opinion bro...i culd care less about the heart.......now would you rather prefer the heart to be in the ankle are or on the toebox like the 2008 olympic 6s had their design scribbles on? I think everyone would settle on the ankle area since it can easy be concealed when wearing pants.

All y'all complaining about the heart just be glad they didn't put it somewhere more noticeable like Malcala said. Just watch next time they retro them and they add some bs suede or patent leather your gunna wish they just kept the heart instead.

All y'all complaining about the heart just be glad they didn't put it somewhere more noticeable like Malcala said. Just watch next time they retro them and they add some bs suede or patent leather your gunna wish they just kept the heart instead.

Real close tothe OGs IMO

if they wanted to put a heart on it they should have put it on the inside of the shoe like on the back of the tongue like they did with the retro X. and a heart? why not put a gold medal instead with mj's sig on it? really is it just to appeal to dunk and af1 collectors?

Real close tothe OGs IMO

if they wanted to put a heart on it they should have put it on the inside of the shoe like on the back of the tongue like they did with the retro X. and a heart? why not put a gold medal instead with mj's sig on it? really is it just to appeal to dunk and af1 collectors?

that heart means alot, not everyone had a love for the game clause in their contract, shoe are fire no matter what.. i woulld take either these or the 04's, but willl profer these cause of they will probably last longer, them 04's are still nice though, 200 is a good price

that heart means alot, not everyone had a love for the game clause in their contract, shoe are fire no matter what.. i woulld take either these or the 04's, but willl profer these cause of they will probably last longer, them 04's are still nice though, 200 is a good price

haha corny ideas? look at dudes face in his avy.. hahaha.. just a warning for those of you planning on making a killing on the resale, these will maybe go for $200.. if they actually sell out.

haha corny ideas? look at dudes face in his avy.. hahaha.. just a warning for those of you planning on making a killing on the resale, these will maybe go for $200.. if they actually sell out.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

lol at the people who randomly bought 04's just because these are releasing

that's usually the best time to buy if you've been wanting a previous retro

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

lol at the people who randomly bought 04's just because these are releasing

that's usually the best time to buy if you've been wanting a previous retro

Ventured over to our more Hypebeast counterparts (SC
sick.gif
)

And found this:

His store got a shipment of the shirts in with their shipment of the shoes. Said he's not sure if all of the shirts will say 23 or not.

Ventured over to our more Hypebeast counterparts (SC
sick.gif
)

And found this:

His store got a shipment of the shirts in with their shipment of the shoes. Said he's not sure if all of the shirts will say 23 or not.

Back
Top Bottom