Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Copped my sz. 9 off Eastbay. Things went smoother than expected.
pimp.gif

All I have to say it F-U eastbay!!

I hit "add to cart" the instant it popped up and it gave me a 9 minute wait time to check out. By the time I got to the checkout page, guess what? SOLD OUT. Thats BS!!

I quickly hit my Finishline tab and they only had a 9 left...Luckly I also had a Nike.com tab open as well and just recieved my confermation email. I am soooooo DONE with Eastbay, they have screwed me for the last time. I would rather pay the 8.00 tax from NDC then deal with their crap.

/rant

I hit "add to cart" the instant it popped up and it gave me a 9 minute wait time to check out. By the time I got to the checkout page, guess what? SOLD OUT. Thats BS!!

I quickly hit my Finishline tab and they only had a 9 left...Luckly I also had a Nike.com tab open as well and just recieved my confermation email. I am soooooo DONE with Eastbay, they have screwed me for the last time. I would rather pay the 8.00 tax from NDC then deal with their crap.

/rant

Originally Posted by PISTONS

$149.99 shipped w/ gift card FTW
roll.gif

for those heads that haven't bought off eastbay yet,

code URLEBT8F for free shipping

props homie
i had already placed my order but called em up with my info and theyre appyling a shipping credit
pimp.gif

man, I just got mine size 11 from NDC, they are still available...total $159 with free shipping. I'm all set!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

/rant

Never undserstood why everyone puts so much faith in eastbay/FNL

NDC always FTW

Back
Top Bottom