Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

guess the OP was right when he first posted....

http://sneakernews.com/2010/07/12/air-jordan-vii-7-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game/

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-2.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-3.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-4.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-5.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-6.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-7.jpg
air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-1.jpg

"on the lateral heel, you will see a golden basketball heart logo"... looks more like a poorly made spiderweb

"on the lateral heel, you will see a golden basketball heart logo"... looks more like a poorly made spiderweb

I know I'm getting these but the heart logo doesnt make them better in anyway, man JB

I know I'm getting these but the heart logo doesnt make them better in anyway, man JB

someone told us these were comin but i brushed it off, i can do without the symble on the side but if any stores around me get them ill cop

someone told us these were comin but i brushed it off, i can do without the symble on the side but if any stores around me get them ill cop

Hah, glad I copped my two pairs back when they did these right i.e. without the new gold logo on the heel.

Hah, glad I copped my two pairs back when they did these right i.e. without the new gold logo on the heel.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Looks more like a bug mascot.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Looks more like a bug mascot.

Definitely not worth hunting these down if they are limited considering 2004 pairs only go for a little above $200 ds. Copped if I can actually drive to the mall and get them with no hassle.

Definitely not worth hunting these down if they are limited considering 2004 pairs only go for a little above $200 ds. Copped if I can actually drive to the mall and get them with no hassle.

Man hoping these come out in the US.....Dont have these and they would be a MUST cop. Definitely would choose these over the white/black/red 9s that are coming out on that same day (since I got this shoe already from the 9/14 CDP 2 yrs ago)

Man hoping these come out in the US.....Dont have these and they would be a MUST cop. Definitely would choose these over the white/black/red 9s that are coming out on that same day (since I got this shoe already from the 9/14 CDP 2 yrs ago)

Back
Top Bottom