Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

out here in orlando at the mall only about 6 ppl waiting FL dont open till 9

Florida Mall? Good luck, heard employees nabbed their pairs, and there was enough to last early morning.

These seem like a limited GR, kinda like the Kobe V Chaos. Swoosh actually discounted them, and you were allowed to cop more than one pair. Less limited than the infrared pack, more than a normal GR.

I am glad they did it this way. Hope more releases are easy to cop.

Hey did anybody get the message saying (1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 08/13/2010) on confirmation..also says my order was placed 08/12/10 hows that possible when i placed order when countdown ended(12am), i live in the East...just curious..Eastbay Rep-Ray do you care to elaborate 

na i didnt go to florida mall. i always try to avoid that mall if possible on release days. i went to millenia. they pretty much still have a fsr if anyone in orlando needs a pair.

so looks like NTNY had under 300 pairs letting dudes walk out w/ multiples some even w/ 8 pairs it was crazy i'm just chillin out gonna go pick up both my pairs later for $250...FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

hopefully my trade meetup comes through & i get these & 270 for my cdp xi & hare 1
pimp.gif
fingers crossed

That's a bad trade for dude 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

hopefully my trade meetup comes through & i get these & 270 for my cdp xi & hare 1
pimp.gif
fingers crossed

WOW... what an epic trade of failure! 
laugh.gif

just copped the last 8.5 in my local spot as well. not that much people waiting in line for these but then again a lot of stores only got 12 to 24 pairs.
which in turn means only 5 to 12 pairs available to the public bc of employee holds.

Went up to House of Hoops Northline in Houston there was a long line about 40 deep! lol...i said forget this and drove to willowbrook footlocker and footaction had already sold out, champs was the only store that wasn't open yet and there was about 5 high school kids waiting outside but, they didn't know that champs got em.....my boy had already told me they got em but, they only had one pair per size and I got the last 11 lol heck of a morning

I just refuse to put any extra effort into new"er" retro releases. For people just getting into shoes I get it, but not for those who've seen decent shoe quality.

what is Swoosh you guys are talking about have them discounted? nobody seems to answer that question....I need that link for next one~

Back
Top Bottom