One of the best basketball games ever, but how many people actually saw it?

This game was better than any NBA game i can think of the last 10 years. So i hope all of you laughing at the remarks about this being a top 10 game aren'treferring to anything recent in the NBA's past, and maybe are thinking about much older games or college games.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

this guy probably didn't watch basketball until the Olympic. Top 10 games ? Cmon it's far from top 50
roll.gif

You think Bill Simmons doesn't watch basketball? And you think this game wasn't even TOP 50?!

I also didn't DVR the giants/pats superbowl, and I think about how stupid I was to not record that every sunday of the football season. THAT was a classic game.

Got that recorded too. Too bad I can't transfer DVR recordings onto an external harddrive, or can I? I'm running out of space on my %@%+.

I was camping in the mountains when the game was happening. I kept my cell phone off and I had recorded it on the DVR while I was away, and when I came homeSunday morning, I didn't look in the internet or turn my phone on until after I watched the whole game, so it was bascially like watching it live, but on aSunday afternoon. It was kinda nice, really. Great game. USA for the Gold, United We Rise. We won in storybook fashion, sweeping the entire tournament.

Damn this brings me back. I think I was in a bar that didn't ID in Oakland. I just remember everyone cheering even though we were all Warriors fans. I didn't have a smart phone at the time so I posted my reply on my laptop when I got home. I don't know how I replied because I'm pretty sure that was tipsy off a boilermaker or jagar bomb.😆

Edit: It's still crazy to think PR killed us in the Olympics before this one. I remember everyone at school back then saying that the world past us up.🫤

I don’t know about the rest of the country but NT was probably as Lit and Pumped as this place has ever been. The thread was popping and moving super fast. Bron and Kobe fans United and we’re going in. I started calling Kobe Captain America. I yelled USA so loud that my neighbors put in a noise complaint. Well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom