One of the dopest comments I've seen on YouTube. Vol. What are some dope comments you've seen?

This was on this video:

Last edited:
Yo check out my music dawg myspace.com/lilnignig72 twitter @lilnignig72 instagram @lilnignig1993 i'm grindin' bout to blow up swag swag!!!

Last edited:
And I'm speaking in terms of comments anywhere. Weather it be a message board like Niketalk, or an image forum. Just some good quality comments or even threads.

Even some dope thread of some people dropping knowledge. Because the knowledge is in the people, and the people are online. They're not going to put the knowledge in the books. The knowledge is in the people.

Last edited:
Yo check out my music dawg myspace.com/lilnignig72 twitter @lilnignig72 instagram @lilnignig1993 i'm grindin' bout to blow up swag swag!!!
Or

HELLO YOUTUBE I KNOW NO ONE WILL READ THIS BUT I AM A 15 YEAR OLD RAPPER FROM ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO. I HOPE TO ONE DAY INSPIRE PEOPLE WITH MY MUSIC IF YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL

there was a video (taken down now) that showed all 6 star wars movies at once on the same screen with all audios at once and top comment was "finally a time saver!"
laugh.gif

comments gone now but it was the top one and it said "How the F did he know?!!?!?!?!?"
laugh.gif

first ones that came to mind really

Last edited:
When people talk about the most off topic comments .........

I was watching boxing highlights( an ppl where talking ****tt about Justin bieber and obama hahahaa.

one of the best comments ive read on a youtube vid;

Rorschach's cats journal, November 5th 2009:
"I haven't eaten for days, I keep crying out for food but no one responds. I think my owner hates me and he's too busy making weird shaped masks to fit his balloon head. One day he'll ask to stroke me again and I'll whisper .... no" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom