Open relationships, swinging and all that good stuff.....

I am not into this anymore. It just doesn't ever too seem to work. People always end up being hurt in the end :smh:

Referring to open relationships

Last edited:
i wanna participate in a 5 on 1. me and 5 chicks.
that stuffs all fantasy .. 3some may be the most, i wanna feel like im puttin that work in. Now way 5 can be handled at once especialy they all need/wanting to be satisfied, somebody gon be unhappy lol unless its all in good fun

It ain't all that bros, trust!

Threesomes are the best! Everyone can participate and not be left out.

Anything more than 3, somebody gets left out and its constant switching!

Especially 4... It eventually ends up you and one chick, and the other chicks doing their own thing!

Last edited:
that stuffs all fantasy .. 3some may be the most, i wanna feel like im puttin that work in. Now way 5 can be handled at once especialy they all need/wanting to be satisfied, somebody gon be unhappy lol unless its all in good fun

Especially 4... It eventually ends up you and one chick, and the other chicks doing their own thing
!
and that's a bad thing? :lol:

Especially 4... It eventually ends up you and one chick, and the other chicks doing their own thing
!
and that's a bad thing? :lol:

I never said its a bad thing, I just said it aint all that!

Just like Shower Sex.... I won't turn it down ofcourse.... But it's overrated!

Last edited:
I don't know if it's cuz the water is too hot or cuz we always hot boxed the bathroom first, but every time I've had shower sex I felt like I was gonna pass out.

Then my BM broke the shower curtain rod :smh: That was it for me.

I'm asian but I have homeboys that are black that have had these encounters with white couples and just white girls that like to role-play out fantasies involving racial slurs etc.  I mean it's only sex and roleplaying, if a hot white girl wanted to call me asian racial slurs while I'm getting it in I don't mind so I'm not going to judge my homeboys

I'm asian but I have homeboys that are black that have had these encounters with white couples and just white girls that like to role-play out fantasies involving racial slurs etc.  I mean it's only sex and roleplaying, if a hot white girl wanted to call me asian racial slurs while I'm getting it in I don't mind so I'm not going to judge my homeboys

lmao, so u wanna be degraded and spoken to that wat with honest verbal insults about ur size? i think ull limp fast

My homie back in College used to smash white girls and make them say "Hell yeah give me that ____ ****"

Yeuppp... You guessed it.... The N word with -er :smh:

My homie back in College used to smash white girls and make them say "Hell yeah give me that ____ ****"

Yeuppp... You guessed it.... The N word with -er
mean.gif
Hey if thats what he gets off to let him do him.  What people do behind closed doors is all them

Yeuppp... You guessed it.... The N word with -er :smh:

Hey if thats what he gets off to let him do him.  What people do behind closed doors is all them

Nah bruh.... Made **** mad uncomfortable! There is more that was said, but I'll leave that alone.

Nah bruh.... Made **** mad uncomfortable! There is more that was said, but I'll leave that alone.
He's not the only 1 into that, I have homeboys that are get off on that as well but everyone has their sexual fetishes.  As long as the parties involved are all having fun there's nothing wrong with it

He's not the only 1 into that, I have homeboys that are get off on that as well but everyone has their sexual fetishes.  As long as the parties involved are all having fun there's nothing wrong with it

I smashed a black girl who had me call her all sorts of insults/names... I'm not into that at all, but hey, I was drunk :lol:... She loved it, I loved that she loved it...

Same girl I made into a piss mop...

I had a white chick tell me give me that black **** before...:\

Dog I felt so awkward when I put my **** back in. You know how you beating it up, and that **** gets so wet...:smh:

But I always thought about what she said to me...and no way would I have a ***** spout off slurs at me while I'm hitting.

That ***** was good as **** though, and I miss ******* her.

Last edited:
I know of a few swingers clubs in Vegas. My ex gf and I went to one by accident :lol: she wasn''t 21 yet and we found a spot that was 18 and up, turned out to be a swingers club. We mostly saw white folks in there. Some dude kept following us around thinking we were going to f*ck. :lol: :smh:

I know of a few swingers clubs in Vegas. My ex gf and I went to one by accident :lol: she wasn''t 21 yet and we found a spot that was 18 and up, turned out to be a swingers club. We mostly saw white folks in there. Some dude kept following us around thinking we were going to f*ck. :lol: :smh:

There's a lot out here bro... Like I said, if yall wanna check it out (you do NOT have to participate, it's one of the rules)

I smashed a black girl who had me call her all sorts of insults/names... I'm not into that at all, but hey, I was drunk :lol:... She loved it, I loved that she loved it...

Same girl I made into a piss mop...

had a similar experience, white chick though. She liked the name callin so i went on in with it, it was fun.

Aint do all that mop stuff though

My boyfriend and I starting swinging about 6 months ago.  It is so fun and no, we're not out just screwing anything that moves, but we build friendships with others.  I've gotta say, it's so relaxing to hang with people that don't judge and you can just be yourself around.  Every person and couple has certain rules so that the relationship is not affected negatively and our sex life is banging!!!!  We go to clubs every now and then, and go to house parties.  

Back
Top Bottom