Open relationships, swinging and all that good stuff.....

My boyfriend and I starting swinging about 6 months ago.  It is so fun and no, we're not out just screwing anything that moves, but we build friendships with others.  I've gotta say, it's so relaxing to hang with people that don't judge and you can just be yourself around.  Every person and couple has certain rules so that the relationship is not affected negatively and our sex life is banging!!!!  We go to clubs every now and then, and go to house parties.  

where you from?

We practice safe sex just like anyone else. Although eight people were involved, I only switched up with another chick. I didn't freak all of them.

I'd be nervous that while partaking in the whole orgy thing that one cat would try to get too adventurous and do something all parties would regret because one decided it was time to go all Fleece Johnson:

View media item 1486456

Last edited:
Ever got gangbanged? 2 joints at once, birdman Wayne? **** her in the *** while u beat up the pwussy pleighboi? milkcandy2012 milkcandy2012

Last edited:
i dunno bout dipping in and out like that. damn. its getting graphic here, but no where close to the average sized meat thread.

As far as the the whole "open" thing, isn't there like a gang of rules between the couples, like no communication with the "others" outside of the events or whatever, to me, it seems like it would pose a lot of difficulties down the road.

Everyone has their own rules, but the couples we play with are also our friends. I've noticed that most of the swingers are usually married. If we had to stop swinging we could. Just had a conversation earlier about us starting and he was saying he was cool either way with doing it or not doing it. Speaking of which, just finished dinner with a couple. Time to play!!! Goodnight.

Everyone has their own rules, but the couples we play with are also our friends. I've noticed that most of the swingers are usually married. If we had to stop swinging we could. Just had a conversation earlier about us starting and he was saying he was cool either way with doing it or not doing it. Speaking of which, just finished dinner with a couple. Time to play!!! Goodnight.
vine it

Done an orgy too. No one was waiting around. There was about eight of us and everyone participated.
how does one locate an orgy to participate in :nerd: and is there any of that funny business men need to worry about? not tryna have someone rub up on me nah mean.

u knoe dem popo up ads at borno sites. do those work? be4 thought day was really online. but it was a loop vid scam. .

Did y'all know there was a show on A&E that lasted like two weeks called Neighbors with Benefits, supposedly, it got craptastic ratings and it was cancelled after two episodes.

milkcandy2012 milkcandy2012 , one last thing and I won't bother you again, but what do these people look like? I know it may sound juvenile, but I want to know if your description matches my preconceived notion.

Back
Top Bottom