Opinions on the Jordan Columbia XI

dope shoe just hate all that yellowing on the white patent
sick.gif

too be honest...the all white doesnt do it for me....black with blue, black with red...even concords are okay....too much white with patent leather is a nogo...dont hate me!!!

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by doct0rjell0

My Favorite pair Jay's IMO.
pimp.gif

rm7af7.jpg

1zlce2e.jpg

212d5s5.jpg

man dis one of the few og's i seen dat da patent leather ain't yellow str8 beauty r these ur's homie? if dey r u r very lucky homie
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ice blue soles wow beautiful
OG's, icey blue soles...
THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!
smokin.gif

In all honesty. when the XI's dropped back in 96, my favorite color was the colombia's. then came the concords and then breds. Its just that yellowingis the real problem about that shoe. I think that's why you don't really see anyone with them on compaired to the other colorways.

Yeah, it's the discoloring that is a turn down and no one wants to make it any more worse than it already is.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

The columbias are in the category of kicks that no one really was too crazy about when they came out, but now all these years later people are swearing that they're the hottest thing since cooked food.

The Grapes V's were the same way in the summer of 1990 they were on sale racks now people swear their the best V's

I love the Columbia XIs!
smokin.gif

Too bad my ORIGINAL deadstock sz 10.5 pair that my uncle gave to me were stolen just a couple years ago.
mad.gif
I had a small collection of 8 pairs back then before I started to activelycollect and I guess I'm lucky that they were the only ones stolen. Although they were my faves, I still had my Bred, Concord, and Cool Grey XIs, PlayoffXIIIs and a few others.

Been looking for a Deadstock OG pair for over a year now in 10.5.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^thanks for clearing that up bro. the quality of these was so much better than the 11s that have been coming out lately.my friend had some fake 11s and i compared the quality of those to the cdp 11s and they felt exactly the same,dang shame
indifferent.gif
People need to quit posting crap like this. Youknow damn well that fakes don't have carbon fiber
and air in them. In case some of you don't know YET, cdp 11s are like 23s with the pinky toe issue
until you wear them like 5 times and mold the sole to your foot contour. They fit true to size unless
your feet are jacked up, (they don't even crease in the toe box
happy.gif
).Fake 11s are horrible period.

Some of you just post things and only know what you read that was posted by an 11 year old.

i have a ds retro size 12 pair of columbias for sale just drop me a pm & we can talk... & there is NO YELLOWING AT ALL on the PL or the bottom

I loved the Columbia's. I remember before I got into shoes my cousin had these ('96), and I thought they were one of the dopest shoes I had ever seen.

They're great when DS, but they are one of those that look awful when they get worn. I can deal with a non-icey sole, but the yellowed patent leather justreally hurts the shoe for me.

Prob my favorite 11 but they were super tough to keep white and icey....Jams are tied with concords for 2nd

I loved the colorway, but couldn't get wit low top patent leather XI's though. Like everyone else said though, the yeloowing of the sole is the onlybig problem. I've seen some DS one's on EBAY before that were in great shape as far as the yellowing. It was minimal, but they are sort of a rare findnow....

Back
Top Bottom