Opinions on the Jordan Columbia XI

they almost look to be diff. heights. ask yourself would an og have completely different sized black ankle sections in the back, and deformed? doubt it

this is the one shoe JB is holding on to and over real sneaker lovers heads..JB has something planned for the Columbia..what it is IDK but its longer over due

what if they wait till the "year of the 11" (23rd anniversary) and the norm is like $305 or something crazy for single releases... I really think it might happen since everyone is voicing that they will be done copping after these. Why wouldn't they just keep holding back and maybe drop some more cool greys, space jams, another round of concords and some more crap retro + before then. doesn't seem too far fetched to me. personally I wouldn't mind a retro + white/red that is blocked EXACTLY like the colombias, but with red instead of blue........ would be very
pimp.gif
 but I know everyone would be mad that it's not the colombias.

I really dont believe everyone saying they're out after the columbias... people have said that about so many different shoes throughout the years

Columbias are a super clean shoe, nice summer shoe and hopefully they will release them come next Jan or so, so we can rock them for easter and all through the summer!

They should drop it this year
They should but they won't...

"Poor" (and I use this word subjectively) performance of the Anniversary XI's got JB a little shook I think...That was a fairly limited shoe and it still took a little time for it to move in some markets...If JB want's to put out and sell the same numbers as they did with the recent release of the Black / Red's they need to get the hype machine running...

That's where we all come into play with threads like these...

It's a slow build but eventually the Columbia's will drop...
thing is da columbia XI's there's black lining to balance out over whelming whiteness...anniversary's didn't have that luxury.

I never had this shoe, if they came out id try to get them but if i didnt id be ok with not having them.

What difference does it make? If they do release, quality will suck anyway. I'd be excited about a decent quality retro of these, but with today's quality who cares?

What difference does it make? If they do release, quality will suck anyway. I'd be excited about a decent quality retro of these, but with today's quality who cares?

This...

JB hasn't dropped a decent quality Retro since 2005 and yes that does include all of the CDP's...

COLUMBIAS are my fav colorway of AJ11 along with the Cool Greys! i still have my retro pair even though they are not wearable. I also found a pair at the thrift store for $1. They are too big..

More complaining...lol. I'm happy with my bred 11s. I don't think quality was that bad on those at all. 

Back
Top Bottom