OPIOD DEATHS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH vol. Percocet...Molly Percocet

It crazy that at one time American physicians were not willing to prescript opioids willy nilly, and there was public pressure for them be willing to do so.

And instead of correcting the issue, we completely over shot as a country.
mean.gif

What's even more crazy, it that people were talking about Oxy being a epidemic 20 years ago, when it was suspected they killed around 100 people nationwide. This is like the AIDS epidemic 2.0 in a way, the early signs were ignored, and that leads to a public health crisis.

Funny, unlike the AIDS and crack epidemics, this one is being taking seriously by conservatives whites, wonder why
eyes.gif
I don't even think it's being taken serious. It's being ignored, which is the funnier part.

It crazy that at one time American physicians were not willing to prescript opioids willy nilly, and there was public pressure for them be willing to do so.

And instead of correcting the issue, we completely over shot as a country. :smh:

What's even more crazy, it that people were talking about Oxy being a epidemic 20 years ago, when it was suspected they killed around 100 people nationwide. This is like the AIDS epidemic 2.0 in a way, the early signs were ignored, and that leads to a public health crisis.

Funny, unlike the AIDS and crack epidemics, this one is being taking seriously by conservatives whites, wonder why :rolleyes
I don't even think it's being taken serious. It's being ignored, which is the funnier part.

Some are ignoring it, but there are many conservatives at the state level and federal level that are taking it very seriously. Basically if it ravaging their state they kinda care, if not, **** em.

When i broke my wrist they prescribed me some pills. I dont remember the name but I began looking forward to taking them. I had to flush half of the bottle.

Last edited:
^seriously - I got morphine a couple of times when I had kidney stones and I was describing what the feeling of relief was like to my dad (doctor working in a deprived area for 30 years) and he said I was talking like a junkie. Thankfully I don't have any access to more but I can see how that could happen.

Although this is really interesting - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-real-cause-of-addicti_b_6506936.html The guy is speaking at a book festival near me in a few months and I'd be interested in going along. From that he's saying that we're going about it all wrong. Worth the read.

Most of the trump types i see commenting on local articles on fb regarding opiate abuse and overdoses seem like they dont give a ****. A lot of the comments are like why are they pissing my tax $$ away on narcan, let the junkies die, they chose to do it. And most of the kids out there doing it are white. Its disgusting. They view an addict as subhuman.

Most of the trump types i see commenting on local articles on fb regarding opiate abuse and overdoses seem like they dont give a ****. A lot of the comments are like why are they pissing my tax $$ away on narcan, let the junkies die, they chose to do it. And most of the kids out there doing it are white. Its disgusting. They view an addict as subhuman.

They do until their kids get hooked.

I remember listening to a radio documentary about heroin on NPR. One the guys featured was a police officer whose daughter had to stay off the 290 (Chicago locals know) at all times to not trigger drug cravings. Her dad, who has probably locked up plenty of drug criminals, was all about finding a health-based solution to the problem instead of the usual "say no to drugs" speeches we tend to get from that crowd.

When in doubt blame the rappers. Nothing gets to me like that ****** cop out. Like these streets/life only exist when a rapper open they mouths.

I still take Tramadol for bad hangovers or headaches but people are even starting to abuse those now. About 2 or 3 years ago, they weren't even a narcotic.

http://www.itv.com/news/utv/update/...iller-claiming-more-lives-than-any-other-drug
Regarding Tramadol:
I've been prescribed Tramadol for almost 3 years now. My current dosage is the maximum, 400mg. Been prescribed that dosage for at least 1,5 years. I have a chronic disease that causes 24/7 severe constant pain in both my lower legs. My country has been taking steps to reduce opioid prescriptions and I only got mine after trying just about everything else and the pain progressively got worse. Eventually I got my prescription for 100mg of Tramadol, which has been increased to 400mg for at least a year and a half. Opiates like oxycodone, morphine, ... are reserved pretty much exclusively for cancer pains or other extremely painful conditions, during your first day or 2 post-surgery in the hospital (you never get any home upon release) or for the elderly with above moderate to severe pain.

While Tramadol is considerately less potent than oxycodone or morphine, it's still an opiate and not something you want to play around with. I have to take my Tramadol with exact timeframes each day or withdrawal kicks in within the hour of not taking a dosage. Sudden cold sweats, stuffed nose, a strange uncomfortable feeling of electricity running through one of my arms, sweating buckets, fatigue and lastly "brain zaps". Like your brain is getting random electric shocks.
It's awful. And that's just my experience of a few hours of withdrawal, not days.

I should note that there is a plant called kratom that significantly reduces withdrawal. I have used it myself to suppress my withdrawals while tapering down my dosage. Though I couldn't get under 300mg without the pain from my disease being too unbearable, hence why I went back to 400mg.
Kratom interacts with the same receptors in your brain that opiates interact with, but kratom is not an opiate. It essentially tricks your brain into thinking you took an opiate, which reduces withdrawal effects from lowering your usual opiate dosage.
With a few cups of kratom tea a day I completely alleviated my withdrawal symptoms as I gradually lowered my dosage. It won't fully relieve you from withdrawal if you cut your dosage in half but it'll certainly help.
The DEA actually tried banning Kratom despite its withdrawal relief effect of opiate addiction. Wonder why.

Last edited:
People have been seeking things (drugs) that alter the mind/body FOREVER.

Blaming rap for something humans have done throughout recorded history is not addressing the problem one bit and is lazy.
yeah, I mean we're not even the only species that intentionally gets high.

expansion of consciousness is right there in the whole pointy, self-actualized tip of the hierarchy of needs, which is why every "drug" in existence was legal in most of the world until maybe 150 years ago.

all that typed, these prescription pills are probably the most dangerous thing nobody tells you to run screaming away from and have gotten a real push in the public consciousness in recent years, and it ain't an accident.

Molly and I have gone on a few dates (and to be honest, I'm probably glad she's not around more often), but I generally do not fool with those pills.

They do until their kids get hooked.

I remember listening to a radio documentary about heroin on NPR. One the guys featured was a police officer whose daughter had to stay off the 290 (Chicago locals know) at all times to not trigger drug cravings. Her dad, who has probably locked up plenty of drug criminals, was all about finding a health-based solution to the problem instead of the usual "say no to drugs" speeches we tend to get from that crowd.
Yeah, it is unfortunate that it needs to hit close to home in order for some people to give a ****.  People need to stop looking at addiction as a choice, and have some ******* compassion for addicts.  No addict wants that ******* 'life'.

Last edited:
what is a "drug" tho?

all these substances do is trigger the release of chemical pleasure compounds already present in the brain, same way any pleasurable activity does...making money, travel, shooting a gun, *******, buying sneakers, eating something particularly delicious.

do we "need" to do these things or do we do them because we feel they enrich our experience?

is seasoning the sign of a weak mind or is enjoyment--by definition a form of exploration--as important as necessity to a life well lived?

I say to seek pleasure through any method available is inherently human.

we all have our "addictions," whether society looks up or down at them...if you can life your life around them, you're doing better than most.

unless you're a monk or something, in which case...namaste.

I think people are assuming this is all run of the mill drug abusers when many are simply folks in severe pain.

It can hit your home, make no mistake.

Last edited:

They're definitely not the problem - the problem is prescription drugs being given out like sweeties.

The US has 5% of the worlds population but uses 80% of the supply of opiate painkillers.

It's crazy - these are dangerous things which should only be used in tough cases - not because the patient requests them or the doc gets a kickback.
Dude, I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and told them I was trying to get a standing desk for my job.

The doctor was like "OK, and I'll prescribe you some _____ for your pain"

It was JUST that easy. Granted they may not have been the extra hard pills, bit still...

She just offered it up. I was cool on it. I'm not a pillhead and don't want to become one.
What kind of pills did she offer up?  If you don't mind me asking, that is.

folks be talking about marijuana being a "gateway drug' or "addictive" yet the rates of addiction to prescription meds in country is so high. add in the fact that we''re one of like 3 nations in the world that can advertise drugs on tv

:smh:

Yall should check out the no jumper vlogs. His whole fanbase is xan popping teenagers. Whole generation of fiends coming.

Back
Top Bottom