OPIOD DEATHS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH vol. Percocet...Molly Percocet

The thing with xans is that there are so many fakes ones out in the 'street' market now.  Basically pressed alprazolam. Cut and mixed with who knows what. 

Also, I've noticed how the prices have gone up for these things as well. 

Yeah they got them on lock, different colors and everything. They say 2MG but are dosed at 3+ MG.

This is where it gets tricky.  Doctors and nurses are put in a situation where they're forced to believe a patient that claims that they're in pain.  The patient could very well be exaggerating or straight up fabricating, but health care professionals are obligated to address the issue.  Often times they try to exhaust their options before going to potent opiates (extra strength Tylenol, Bengay, Lidocaine patches, Voltaren, Tramadol, NSAIDs, Robaxin, etc.), but it's all situation-dependent.  A fresh post-op patient most likely needs opiate pain medications to effectively control their pain, then there's the crowd that has "chronic pain syndrome" with no specified origin.  When medical professionals have to take their complaints of pain as seriously as the person that just fractured their femur, it becomes very apparent why we can't have nice things.  
It's tough to balance overprescribing prevention and providing adequate pain relief for patients with real painful conditions.

I'm categorically denied from any stronger pain medication than Tramadol even though I still have moderate pain 24/7 on my current dosage and a have a social security statute of disability from chronic disease.

Overall it's for the best though. I often hear complaints from patients like me who feel like they're not getting adequate pain relief due to the changes in pain management policy but that's better than doctors pumping out truck loads of Oxycontin prescriptions. There's still "pill doctors" of course but nowhere near as bad as a decade ago. There's also a lot more oversight on doctors' prescriptions thanks to electronic monitoring of all prescriptions. 

Last edited:
Thing with pain it's an "intimate experience", which only the person having it can decide what's tolerable. That's why healthcare providers can't pass judgement. The other ethical aspect is that one should not have to suffer and have a lower quality of life by being in chronic pain. So besides all the monetary gain talk and what not, you have to look at the ethical standpoint too.

Today started off rough but finding out my cousin died today because of opioids just broke me. I just feel sick and hurt. It hurts because I feel like this could have been avoided. I feel like I failed him and now my whole family and I are just heartbroken.

Today started off rough but finding out my cousin died today because of opioids just broke me. I just feel sick and hurt. It hurts because I feel like this could have been avoided. I feel like I failed him and now my whole family and I are just heartbroken.
Stay strong playa.

Condolences brother. Keep your head up

My condolences man. Prayers up
Stay up and stay strong

"Another one"

Back
Top Bottom