Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

91AC18DB-266F-4F9A-8190-ADA404BB4672.jpeg

CDABA6C6-8B50-414A-90A2-88AD155A8C5C.jpeg

640CE3EC-1654-4C13-A376-D1065C8F88E7.jpeg

I dont know man. In some ways this final season was just like any other season. Didn't feel final.

In other ways it dudnt feel like the final season cuz even though I'm not expecting a happy ending things just got worse for the majority of the characters.

Deportations, homelessness, mental illness, no hope on appeals and getting out, no justice, more corruption, recidivism increasing, rape, death, new characters they introduced getting ****ty horrible character arcs. More horrible revelations in their flashbacks :smh: S6 wasnt even this depressing.

I get reflecting what's going on in the real world but damn the focus on separating parents from their children, deporting ppl to countries they aint ever been too, even some #MeToo thrown on there (luckily that had some humor to it).

The new season out already? Damn, I'm still on S5. This show aint really do it for me. I watch an episode like every 2 months :lol:. S2 was great tho.. that was the only season I was able to binge.

Over halfway done with this last season and I'll feel cheated if I don't see the one legged guard or get confirmed closure that V is still alive or actually dead
Also would love to see P0rnstache make an appearance

Dascha be lookin kinda hurt on the show lol. Maybe it’s just her always taking Ls...she’s like an L magnet just can’t get right :lol: before it used to be Caputo but now she taking the cake

Yooo BADISON is the WORST character on the show OMG...Jesus Christ every scene she Is so annoying. Thank god they caged her silly *** for the season

Is it just me or, is piper and Alex whole plotlines the most uninteresting in the show?

Nah they make the ladies look hurt or keep them natural on the show minus the two that stay in makeup.

Stopped watching this seasons ago. Did Maritza or Flaca ever have any nude scenes? That’s what I was waiting to see :nerd:

I forgot Tastee got out early in the series and put herself back in. No she doing life. The cycle

The final season was good. Was good to see them bring back all the older characters. The finale was kinda boring tho. Was expecting a bit more suspense.
All in all it prolly won’t be a series I’ll ever go back to for a re watch...

Mr. Caputo came back this season for his crown of taking Ls :smh::smh::smh:

I would **** the **** outta Aleida feisty ***:evil:

The final season was good. Was good to see them bring back all the older characters. The finale was kinda boring tho. Was expecting a bit more suspense.
All in all it prolly won’t be a series I’ll ever go back to for a re watch...

Finally finished the final ep with the wife and she said the same thing. I figured with the show being about jail, they’d find a way to start the “circle fresh” so I wasn’t expecting anything too crazy and that’s what I got.

Only things that really shocked me was how Maritza was gone just like that mid series and Karla’s “ending”.

Other than that, I was surprised to see the two second cameo by Sabretooth Jr. from season 1 with the one legged dudes baby. I’m more surprised he didn’t make a cameo, himself.

Back
Top Bottom