Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

I was hoping Piper would get shanked but I guess her finally out of jail means she gone for good.

Flaca though :evil:

still not done watching yall gotta chil on spoilers

but yoo badison made me wish the show had interactive feature like a telltale game where u can throw a fist at her nose

Fam..

I was kicking it with a shorty and she suggested we watch a few episodes. I ended up finishing the las few episodes on my own.

This. ****. Is. Trash. :lol: :smh:

I will not get sucked into this nonsense again if it returns next year. :lol:

Fam..

I was kicking it with a shorty and she suggested we watch a few episodes. I ended up finishing the las few episodes on my own.

This. ****. Is. Trash. :lol: :smh:

I will not get sucked into this nonsense again if it returns next year. :lol:

go watch Wentworth instead. after 10 minutes ull get passed the aussie accent and never look back at OITNB

The more i watch various shows, i appreciate HBO & The Leftovers ending it perfectly with 3 seasons
The Leftovers is one of those GOAT shows nobody watched, really great and well acted
Its also in the rarity where it worked with the books author to expand beyond that.
That aspect I really appreciated

DjhBVilU8AEfGS4.jpg

I thought this Season was pretty fire tbh.
I liked the flow and content.

Some bad spots like Badison yea, but overall I give it a 6.9/8

She was a little too much but I google'd her and damn, did she blow up her size for the role or something or she just gave up?

Ol' girl really let herself go after those Last Man Standing cheques stopped coming in. :smh:

I didn't come in this thread til I was done with the season. Why y'all surprised at spoilers?! :lol:
Never makes any sense. Same thing in almost every tv show or movie thread.

If you don't want to be spoiled don't enter. If you still wanna post, don't read anything else.

Damn. Didn’t even realize this was still a thing. Show fell off after season 2 :lol:
Enjoyed every season so far, but definitely feel like it peaked after Vee was killed off(Season 3-4?).

Does have the Weeds vibe of possibly stretching the show longer than need be though.

Well jus got done watching this season. It was pretty good.

I was really hoping the kickball war was gonna go down. Instead of having fun lol. Reminded me of when they all got loose and was swimming In the river at the end off season 3 or 4(?) I think. Too soft

That Badason chick got old real quick. And the boobs were ehh on her

The 2 sisters story was entertaining tho. Kept me interested. As soon as they met in the closet i knew they was gonna kill each other.

So with Piper getting out, is she done? I honestly thought she was gonna do something foolish to try and stay in. Less screen time with her I’m cool with...

Cindy not commin clean about what really happen wit the dead guard was kinda effed up tho. Jus gonna let ol girl go down like that. I hope tasty finds out and gets at her next season...

That boy Luscheck wit the fake Air Mags and actually coppin the Delorean. He had me dyin!!

All in all the season was entertaining. It needs to end tho. 7 seasons should b enough. It’s gotta go out with a bang tho

Back
Top Bottom