Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

dambs man...ending of episode 12...too many feels, man, too many 
frown.gif

Im tempted....but im barley on ep 5. Gona ride it out as long aa i cam. My girl keeps watchin it witout me.

my wife never finished season 1 and she realized i had been watching season 4 

so we on the finale off season 1 right now ... damn P can sing tho i forgot all about that 

oh and i was like 
eek.gif
 when Norma was singing at the end of S4 like she broke her silence ... but rewatching she sang in the xmas show they did in S1 

Last edited:
He's not comparing OITNB to the Wire in any way except that it is also "exposing America to its traumatized core"

Wire exposed America

OITND exposing America

That's it. 

yeah i was really wanting Healy to keep on going
laugh.gif
he thought his mail order wife really cared about him when he heard the phone ring. To me it seemed like he gets to attached. Like the flash back when he went to the movies with one of his patients/clients or w/e she was. Glad they gave his backstory though butyeah he could have kept on walking.

I agree 100% on the meth heads, its like they had no real roles for them but didnt want them to just fade off.
i was rollin at Maritza's backstory. She should kept her *** in the club breakin vodka bottles of water .. she really faked puking and then hopped in the car dipped out. Why not just hop out then call it a day try again on someone else?

Man soon as Luscheck fell victim to Judy King and the Molly I knew somethin was up. Then soon as they showed all 3 of the sitting on a bed, i knew it was bout to happen. Yoga Jones not very flexible
sick.gif
roll.gif

When Abdullah pulled her head wrap off
laugh.gif

Im glad Jenae didnt have many talking parts when she gets mad n wanna be tough its way too forced

As for as after P died, i would have figured most of them wouldhave been upset but its like everyone went back to normal like nothing happened besides the half-hearted effort of grieving the black women had
When she filled that bottle of water I was like who is that drunk to drink water and think it was vodka, then it all made sense. Pretty "smart" idea
There's a few things I'd do to save my job but ol girl woulda not have even touched my johnson, it ain't worth it. And that 3 way, there's not enough molly in the world

I actually liked her hair, felt bad she was gettin' roasted like that smh

Best thing about this season is Piper didn't really have much attention on her

When she filled that bottle of water I was like who is that drunk to drink water and think it was vodka, then it all made sense. Pretty "smart" idea

There's a few things I'd do to save my job but ol girl woulda not have even touched my johnson, it ain't worth it. And that 3 way, there's not enough molly in the world

I actually liked her hair, felt bad she was gettin' roasted like that smh

Best thing about this season is Piper didn't really have much attention on her

I'd smash judy

Just started watching this show, what kinda fake *** prison is this? :lol:

Inmates run around freely
Working in tool shops with stuff they can murder people with
No actual prison cells
5 COs all male:lol:
Letting them drive cars

:stoneface:

Its minimum. Theres a jail in new Mexico I believe where they don't even have the place fenced. Inmates can legit walk out if they want to but no one does

Back
Top Bottom