Oregon Ducks 5s legit check and pricing?

Those shoes, when real, are in the thousands of dollars range.....

They are fake if he's willing to trade them for space jams.

I would not even bother with a LC

Those shoes, when real, are in the thousands of dollars range.....
They are fake if he's willing to trade them for space jams.
I would not even bother with a LC
since then he's asked for a lot more I think he was just leading me along, I'll get em if they're real but idk

1st and foremost you need tagged pix for this one..The shoes pictured look promising but i can smell this bait and switch a mile away...NO one is gonna trade a $5k shoe for DS Space Jams bro.. Would you trade a Ferrari for a Focus?

1st and foremost you need tagged pix for this one..The shoes pictured look promising but i can smell this bait and switch a mile away...NO one is gonna trade a $5k shoe for DS Space Jams bro.. Would you trade a Ferrari for a Focus?
Seen in person as well

Someone just reply, I've been trying all day and know one is replying to none of these posts, I just need a couple of opinions to know if they are legit or not, so would you please just give some advice on these, thanks

So do they look authentic? He's asking for ds space jams, championship 6s (both) and sevens(both). Are they legit?

Then something is up..possibly new fakes? Idk..Before you make that deal, you need OUTSIDE, HQ images from all angles etc.
When I saw em the materials were correct, and the tag and box and stitching I'm just wondering what other things to check

Someone just reply, I've been trying all day and know one is replying to none of these posts, I just need a couple of opinions to know if they are legit or not, so would you please just give some advice on these, thanks
dude a little patience goes a long way..Posting in every thread on NT is not gonna get you an answer any faster..You are not getting answers bc the pix are bad..Not small, just bad..Take 10mins out of your day, go OUTSIDE and snap CLEAR pictures of your shoes from various angles we ask for. Dont know what angles? Search a few other threads or the 11 guide maybe.The better your reference, the faster and more thorough your LC will be..Im not trying to be a smart ***, im just saying slow it down, post good references and you WILL get the answers you're after.

I don't have them, I want to buy them, I have asked the guy for pictures and he has sent like 10, I have seen other threads and they have worse pics than this. You have the back 23, the toe caps, the laces what more is there to look at.

When I saw em the materials were correct, and the tag and box and stitching I'm just wondering what other things to check
How do you know its correct? You guys..Do what you want man, WE have tried to tell you..if you dont get the pix, its on you. Done deal.

Back
Top Bottom