Oregon Ducks 5s legit check and pricing?

What do you expect me to do badger the guy, they are probably real, if they were fake you could tell by looking at the obvious mistakes on the shoes.

I don't have them, I want to buy them, I have asked the guy for pictures and he has sent like 10, I have seen other threads and they have worse pics than this. You have the back 23, the toe caps, the laces what more is there to look at.
However when he sends 10 bad pix, it helps no one. CLEAR, LARGE, WELL LIT(outside) pictures of all of the above would help. If the seller cant supply better pix WHY would you deal with them? Let me guess, good price?

Fine want an educated guess, Looks legit POSSIBLY. Thats about all I can do with this man. Sorry.

Ok, I get what you are saying, but can you atleast tell me if the back 23 and the jumpman line up properly and if the inside tag of the tongue is right, I will as him for more pics.

michael-jackson-gif-23.gif

WHY WOULD THERE BE A RECEIPT FOR A SHOE THAT WAS GIVEN TO OREGON PLAYERS AND STAFF BY NIKE
smh

and of course they could be faked... a scanner/printer combo at Walmart is only 35 bucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom