"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

SAME....I think trying for another pair from the same browser window may have screwed me up but don't have any way to tell
I wonder this too cause I always click the twitter link to open up like 3 or 4 tabs to see if one of them go through

I used paypal for one order as a payment method and a $200 gift card plus $50 on a cc for another order. Both have same name and billing addresses (paypal and the cc). But different names and addresses on the shipping addresses, One in jersey the other in new york. Nike account information is also different on both accounts. Should I be worried?

Last edited:

because hes going to wait in line. and why would seattle have more foamposites than another nike store? You do realize its in a different state. Pretty much explains it to me these are for the hypebeats and resellers.  
Blonde moment I was having with Seattle comment, I was thinking Portland because Nike is located in Oregon that they would have more pairs kind of like Chicago got the most pairs of Bred 1s. 

As far as the line goes if he is on NT he has internet access and can check his twitter DMs to see the pick up window, or email from rsvp service. Unless someone else rsvped for him on his behalf, I'm not sure how this would not be easier for him to find than someone who didn't RSVP at his location. 

In my opinion, any repeat of information across two orders on the same day would have me worried, but who really knows?

I used paypal for one order and a gift card plus a cc for another order. Both have same name and billing addresses (paypal and the cc). But different names and addresses on the shipping addresses, One in jersey the other in new york. Nike account information is also different on both accounts. Should I be worried?
So you got 2? Wish I had your worries. I aint get squat. 

Blonde moment I was having with Seattle comment, I was thinking Portland because Nike is located in Oregon that they would have more pairs kind of like Chicago got the most pairs of Bred 1s. 

As far as the line goes if he is on NT he has internet access and can check his twitter DMs to see the pick up window, or email from rsvp service. Unless someone else rsvped for him on his behalf, I'm not sure how this would not be easier for him to find than someone who didn't RSVP at his location. 
He obviously didn't get an RSVP... Looking to get unclaimed pairs.

For those that was able to get 2, HOW??? I just want to be able to cop one for once. Ya must be doing something right...

It's simple for the ones copping many pairs..

Diff comps with the same bot service.

Diff cards with the same bot service.

They are paying any where from 100-200 per shoe from these services.

Forgot to upgrade to free 2 days shipping and Nike is stating its too late to make any changes...

Back
Top Bottom