"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Thanks for the words of encouragement brother. Helps put things in perspective...

Great points I am going to seriously reconsider not ever buying a shoe if I strike out on legit sites. I've not done it often anyhow, but I think never is a good plan. Although it won't change the market unfortunately

Honestly just think of it like this..

In a single year say this one since it's over in a few days

How many kicks did you buy for box

Then how many kicks did you buy on the after market

Think of how much money you spent especially on aftermarket pairs

Then think damn if I saved that money for something useful like bills rent loans savings CD accounts etc...

I'm not saying give up sneakers all together

I'm just sayin go for box if you fail then that money you had for box put to better use and onto the next release

Hell even if it's just tucked into a savings account the box price imagine what it adds up to if you review your amount spent this year

To make it even crazier add up the amount spent on after market

Like I said just leather and rubber made to be destroyed by wear

Far more important things money could go to

Box or nothing for me

what was the production numbers for these? had em in my cart t 8am then fell asleep woke up at 820 and time ran out :lol: tight

patiently waiting to get off so I can pick up my pair from HoH. hope they are dope in person.

what was the production numbers for these? had em in my cart t 8am then fell asleep woke up at 820 and time ran out
laugh.gif
tight
Looks at screen name...

Don't do drugs, kids.

For those who waited in line, did your screen auto direct you to the cart or did you refresh your cart on another page while waiting in line?

Waited in line for 25 min. Seen nike tweet sold out it still had me in line 3 min after

I'm done with trying to buy on Nike

Back
Top Bottom