"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

DB Foam - 20,000 pairs
Oregon Foam - 10,000 pairs

Source - Nike Employee Friend

This is kind of interesting considering the Oregon foams were sold by Footlocker.
I would think it's the other way around.

Nevertheless, both limited, that we can all agree on.

Does anyone know what happens when two orders are placed to the same address/payment method? Do they cancel one or both orders? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

High chances they will cancel both. Call them right away and say you submitted two in error and try to salvage one.

Does anyone know what happens when two orders are placed to the same address/payment method? Do they cancel one or both orders? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Most likely at least one or both will get cancelled unless you chose 2day shipping so they don't catch it quick enough. Although I've had 2 sent to the same address but different payments and different Nike accounts.

Hmm.... Not sure what to do haha.

If they catch it both will be cancelled. Very risky, especially with this release.
IMO, you might want to call and speak to them. They will cancel one of the orders but at least you don't run risk of both getting cancelled.

Hmm.... Not sure what to do haha.

You can't do anything now, I tried that already after I placed orders with the gamma 11's luckily I got both of them even though they said there was a good chance they would get cancelled. I'd be worried if you chose regular shipping though. With the gammas and forging irons the 2 day shipping saved me. I'll never ship to the same address again for multiple pairs, too much worrying.

YO

I just got a call from HOH 125 i won a pair of foams!!!!! Wow im in shock. I missed the first phone call too. Wow. Pick up time 12-8. My NYC ppl there is still hope if you did that raffle

i am not saying no one manual gets in.. I am just saying its very very very slim amount.. 
actually your premise was just that people who say they get in manually are usually lying to which I replied to. But yea I agree the amount of people who get in manually is almost nil when compared to people who don't. By the way, looking at your avi, those fi's were the shoes I wanted most all year and it was also my first time getting anything on ndc manually during the bot age.

I wish I could. The fact that they are allowing pickups all day means I cant even slide in at the last second and provide intel on unclaimed pairs
laugh.gif
Correct. I really like that HoH because every time I've either shopped or done a raffle there they kept everything clean and organized.

500$ resell isn't that bad considering people paid 300$ just for the bot and 250$ for the shoes. I would venture to say price will hover around 700-800$ for these.

I'm not ashamed to admit i purchased the DB foam from a reseller. This was the first DB foam and I wanted it for the collection.
At first, the best price was $800. after two weeks the price dropped and I ended getting a pair for $685.

I suspect the same for the Oregon foams. I think it boils down to how many people have $700 to spend on a pair of sneakers.
It's a lot of cash and most don't have it. Therefore, the prices will fall.

However, I had no idea that people paid $300 just for the bot. Given the $550 -$575 bottom line cost the resale is not too great at anything less than
$700.00.

well i will try hitting up HOH on the off chance somoene doesnt pick up.. very slim chance but i really wanted these. 

The two HOH shops near me both raffle off the remaining pairs that go unclaimed.
This way it avoids the rugrats camping out in the store at 2 pm waiting until the 7pm
cutoffs.

The two HOH shops near me both raffle off the remaining pairs that go unclaimed.
This way it avoids the rugrats camping out in the store at 2 pm waiting until the 7pm
cutoffs.
do they raffle off from the ramaining tickets in the raffle?  or make a new raffle? 

do they raffle off from the ramaining tickets in the raffle?  or make a new raffle? 

No, they use the existing tickets from the original raffle. They keep picking until they reach someone on the phone.
Therefore, always keep your tickets.

actually your premise was just that people who say they get in manually are usually lying to which I replied to. But yea I agree the amount of people who get in manually is almost nil when compared to people who don't. By the way, looking at your avi, those fi's were the shoes I wanted most all year and it was also my first time getting anything on ndc manually during the bot age.
well do think a lot of people like on NT.. look a tthe yeezy thread on dec. 27.. half of the people in there where acting like they released and they got a pair.. with photo shopped screen shots and all.. i always smh at the people who love that eFame

these were hotter than the doernbechers imo

Agreed. The DB's were somewhat underwhelming in person. I was somewhat disappointed considering this was the first DB foam.
Granted, it was a great foam to add to the collection and better than anything this year, however , I think it could have been a bit better.

cutoffs.

how do they do it, just give a ticket to everyone there waiting

or they just pick from the box again and call someone else?

Eventually..i'll own these..I was in line this morning right when the link hit but the bots outdid me? maybe..

I'll pay 500 for these easily..

does anyone see these dropping in price & settling somewhere? cause for now i see 650-700

I'm in the spot now where I don't know if I should sell or keep. This is probably my favorite foam, but I really need money for text books next semester [emoji]128546[/emoji] college struggle haha

Back
Top Bottom