"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Sick of the online bs and raffles. Let's do like we use to years ago and lineup for our shoes and even that is taking it to another level realistically we should be able to go after work to a mall and buy the shoes we like but in this world forget about it
yeah at least i could guarantee myself the shoe if I lined up..
and if i don't have the free time to camp at least the reseller who im giving money to had to earn it the hard way instead paying somebody 100s of dollars to run their computer programs.

I'm assuming there's no other place to buy for retail huh?
frown.gif

Nice, I really wish I could get my size 13 but I was one of the many unsuccessful ones.
I guess it's resellers for me.

Incidentally, I see they have two pairs of laces, very nice.

honesstly it doesnt matter.. unless you have an early link or using an add to cart service or have a connect..

I think most of the people saying they copped manually are lying.. for some reason people on Niketalk love to troll.  

I have a feeling that you are right.
I'm an old-timer with this computer stuff.
I never get any releases.

Any meg emails been verified yet? Trying to decide if I should hold out for a few sizes being put back up online.

has anyone ever gotten through with 2 orders with the same billing name but different cc . my bro used his cc for one of them but he forgot to change the name because i have autofill and its goin to the same address im scared as hell. Should i be worried even tho we used different laptops?

Random, but why would you wear gear from a school you didn't attend or have no affiliation with?

No reason really to justify it.
Simply put, I just like the style and color of the sneaker. For my tastes, it's one of the nicer foams to drop and I would
wear these. But you're right, the Oregon affiliation means nothing to me.

The games not a game anymore. It's business. Like Wall Street. Buy cheap ( retail ) , sell for huge profit. Create a artificial shortage and capitalize. Welcome to America!

Originally Posted by "vndskid"  

has anyone ever gotten through with 2 orders with the same billing name but different cc . my bro used his cc for one of them but he forgot to change the name because i have autofill and its goin to the same address im scared as hell. Should i be worried even tho we used different laptops?
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I have gotten through in the past but not with a limited release like this. Just depends on how closely nike examines the orders.

I wouldnt be worried. i did same CC same everything for 2 pair of gammas. only diff is i did one through paypal

The bad news is that I was unsuccessful.
The good news is that there are already (40) pairs of my size for sale on Ebay and not too much bidding.

That means that the resale price will not be crazy, definitely not a grand like some people predicted.
I think 600-700 will be the range for the first few weeks.

The bad news is that I was unsuccessful.
The good news is that there are already (40) pairs of my size for sale on Ebay and not too much bidding.

That means that the resale price will not be crazy, definitely not a grand like some people predicted.
I think 600-700 will be the range for the first few weeks.
600-700 dollars is crazy resale price ..lol

Back
Top Bottom