"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

If I got a spot in line, I understand it does not guarantee these for me... but should I line up early for these? 
Let me know, thanks.

-Imran

Man it is a real shame what this game has come to. Y'all are right. I know nike has a brilliant marketing plan. They know that the hype-beasts will always keep them on top, and that by making limited releases and adding drama, they win. They don't like these new so called bots, then again they don't really hate them either. They are making money and people are talking so they have exactly what they want. Back in 2000 when I first started buying my own shoes and getting a collection of DS shoes I was paying for and not my parents, there really was no internet. Then a couple years later the internet came and the releases like the nubuck 12 pack and those were actually fun and had a level ground for any and everyone. If you had a outlet and were on top of your game, did your homework, knew the releases and were serious that was enough for a fighting chance. These days people who can't even work a computer program to save a life can get a so called bot script to auto refresh their size or any size for that mater and it's really all about resale which is where the big issue for me comes in and that's what I'd think nike wouldn't like. Listen if I went out and stood in line for 6 hours and didn't get my shoe, it's a fair loss. If I got online and it was even and struck out with a level field same deal. Now when people start sending robots to stores and internet pages to turn a profit of the crap it's a problem. It's a problem for the real loyal fans and nike advocates who just want to collect the brand. It doesn't even feel the same fellas and it's a cryin shame. To be honest, I'll always love nike number one but this is why I got out several years back. Yeah I'm still half in and I always keep an ear to the street but it has taken the love out. Now, as fast as it was taken out...it could be revived as quick with them just doing a few small things to gain the control back of the game. Come on nike. You admire and love the greatest tech company in the world that's apple so why not team up to do away with these internet wanna be wanksters that don't know a damn thing about anfernee hardaway let alone what this was built upon. They never saw a day of skipping school to stand in a line for the LOVE OF THE GAME! And that's what it used to be. That's what's missing. That's what hurts. Man it hurts. Come on nike. Do this. Just do it!

Man it is a real shame what this game has come to. Y'all are right. I know nike has a brilliant marketing plan. They know that the hype-beasts will always keep them on top, and that by making limited releases and adding drama, they win. They don't like these new so called bots, then again they don't really hate them either. They are making money and people are talking so they have exactly what they want. Back in 2000 when I first started buying my own shoes and getting a collection of DS shoes I was paying for and not my parents, there really was no internet. Then a couple years later the internet came and the releases like the nubuck 12 pack and those were actually fun and had a level ground for any and everyone. If you had a outlet and were on top of your game, did your homework, knew the releases and were serious that was enough for a fighting chance. These days people who can't even work a computer program to save a life can get a so called bot script to auto refresh their size or any size for that mater and it's really all about resale which is where the big issue for me comes in and that's what I'd think nike wouldn't like. Listen if I went out and stood in line for 6 hours and didn't get my shoe, it's a fair loss. If I got online and it was even and struck out with a level field same deal. Now when people start sending robots to stores and internet pages to turn a profit of the crap it's a problem. It's a problem for the real loyal fans and nike advocates who just want to collect the brand. It doesn't even feel the same fellas and it's a cryin shame. To be honest, I'll always love nike number one but this is why I got out several years back. Yeah I'm still half in and I always keep an ear to the street but it has taken the love out. Now, as fast as it was taken out...it could be revived as quick with them just doing a few small things to gain the control back of the game. Come on nike. You admire and love the greatest tech company in the world that's apple so why not team up to do away with these internet wanna be wanksters that don't know a damn thing about anfernee hardaway let alone what this was built upon. They never saw a day of skipping school to stand in a line for the LOVE OF THE GAME! And that's what it used to be. That's what's missing. That's what hurts. Man it hurts. Come on nike. Do this. Just do it!
^ Agreed bro and these HOH raffles are bogus...Honestly if I got a pair I would just trade em for Doernbecher foams not really feeling these but if I don't get a pair of those Oregon 5s when they release ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!!!

^ Agreed bro and these HOH raffles are bogus...Honestly if I got a pair I would just trade em for Doernbecher foams not really feeling these but if I don't get a pair of those Oregon 5s when they release ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOOSE!!!
Yeah it's wack I mean what the hell happened to first come first serve if they down to give out tickets give them out to the first people to get there. I don't know but the whole computer programs just for the sake of reselling rubs me wrong. If you waited in line for 6 hours and you decided you wanted to sell them at least that doesn't sit so bad with me. You earned them the fair way. If people had to get them fair and square simply for the appreciation they wouldn't have so many wanna make a dollar of them and the fact nikes ok with it just doesn't look good.

At my local shop some ppl are waiting 2days for them. They're crazy.
Do you guys recommend tweet deck or f5 refresh??

Last edited:
Hope I can grab a pair of these in the am. I know chances are slim, but I really like these

did HoH Bev Center already make their calls?
nerd.gif

Tweetdeck has failed me for EVERY TLO Nike release since they implemented that "wait" system. Not sure how to check my ping to NikeStore's twitter, but I never see a TLO link until 20-30 secs after it's up since about summer or so.

Tweetdeck has failed me for EVERY TLO Nike release since they implemented that "wait" system. Not sure how to check my ping to NikeStore's twitter, but I never see a TLO link until 20-30 secs after it's up since about summer or so.

Do you use the Tweetdeck app inside chrome or the desktop client?

Nvm

Last edited:
Do you use the Tweetdeck app inside chrome or the desktop client?
Both. Refreshing NikeStore's TL usually gets me the link before it gets pushed to TD... And I have all the filters set on it to send just the tweets with links and certain keywords.

After i won the Lebron Celebration pack raffle i told myself i would never be mad if i lose a raffle again. I didnt even enter any raffles for these because the only HOH near me getting them is 3-4 hours away.

Online is my only option now. Gonna be funny when nike tweets the "invincible" tweet for these (like prelude 3 tweet).
i brought 8 people to get tickets for the celebration pack.. was so mad when I didnt get those.. wanted those red elites so bad.

Lol at the rigged raffle and lol and the price they listed them for. I hope every one in that store losses their job srs

Back
Top Bottom