Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these are a instore release as well.  The way the foams sold today makes me want to invest ina 
You lucky bastard!!

This is gunna be a reseller's dream. Pair on Ebay just sold for about 4 stacks 
tired.gif

Took a closer look at my pair, very strange, there is not any type of tag on the inside of the shoe. First time I've seen a Nike/Jordan shoe w/o one. The shoe box has some details about the production dates, size, and intended season, but there is no style number.

Most of the sites that have quoted a release date have also included a style number. I'm now wondering where they got this number from if it's not even included on the shoes or the box. Interesting to say the least...

Took a closer look at my pair, very strange, there is not any type of tag on the inside of the shoe. First time I've seen a Nike/Jordan shoe w/o one. The shoe box has some details about the production dates, size, and intended season, but there is no style number.

Most of the sites that have quoted a release date have also included a style number. I'm now wondering where they got this number from if it's not even included on the shoes or the box. Interesting to say the least...
sounds like you got some straight GM kicks.... and thats being optimistic, theyre either GM or fake. 

all signs point to these being released to the public. paying racks for early pairs that might not even be real is just crazy. 

GM? Help please.
grey market. unofficial unlicensed pairs, possibly made with real materials in the nike factories, but not made for public sale, made after hours and snuck out with left over parts. shapes off, glues sloppy, lots of give aways theyre not real. pretty much black market fakes made with real parts sometimes. 

Look up the grey market thread to get more info on the topic.

I really hope these release, I got the Oregon foams but wished that they would have made them this apple green instead of that carbon fiber wings print

Thanks for the info on the grey market.

If these are GM, it means the pairs the actual Oregon players are wearing are GM as well. I doubt Nike/Jordan is sending knock- offs to Eugene, but maybe you guys know better than me. I believe these are authentic, because they came directly from the equipment room at the U of O. That's about as legit a source I can think of next to MJ or Tinker himself.

You want more pics so they can go through your expert eyes and get the approval of authenticity? Sure. Give me a minute or two.

bro if those are "gm" then sign me up..

is the ducky embroidered? 

that is the best part of the shoe in my opinion.

should've done the foams with that lil duck all over em 
roll.gif

Duck on the back is not embroidery. O on the front is.

Happy to hear NT'ers are liking these. Looks like the pics helped clear things up. I don't want to be that person known as they guy with the fakes or GMs. I can't accept that lower level BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom