Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ You must have had the cal on you or you are a experienced mma fighter. Most people would have went up in your mouth talking like that.

no i just tend to say whatever i feel like saying regardless of who it pisses off or offends.   to be honest with you i've gotten in quite a fair share of altercations due to this mindset,  which i'll honestly admit i need to work on biting my tounge at times.  but dude in the class didn't do a damn thing, he was probably shocked plus i got about 50 pounds and 5-6 inches on him, but this dude has been talkin stupid stuff the entire semester

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

qft

people have been getting on my nerves this week. some dude in one of my classes was talkin about how obama should be put on trial for allowing a murder to happen since osama didn't have weapons on him.     i normally let people say what they say,  but i told him in front of the entire class and professor that he was a F'ing idiot and that his mother should've swallowed him.  dudes were looking like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

qft

people have been getting on my nerves this week. some dude in one of my classes was talkin about how obama should be put on trial for allowing a murder to happen since osama didn't have weapons on him.     i normally let people say what they say,  but i told him in front of the entire class and professor that he was a F'ing idiot and that his mother should've swallowed him.  dudes were looking like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

Originally Posted by Demps

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

im white and puerto rican but look like a straight white boy,    dude i ethered was black.

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

im white and puerto rican but look like a straight white boy,    dude i ethered was black.

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

pat-on-the-back.jpg

screw the rules of engagement huh

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

pat-on-the-back.jpg

screw the rules of engagement huh

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

Nevermind
wink.gif

qft

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

white,black,hispanic?

Nevermind
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

cedric ceballos hasn't given one *#+% since 1995
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   i was born in 85  but i really havent given much of damn since about 95,   i was gettin suspended in 5th grade at that time for foolishness in elementary school

Originally Posted by HankMoody

cedric ceballos hasn't given one *#+% since 1995
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   i was born in 85  but i really havent given much of damn since about 95,   i was gettin suspended in 5th grade at that time for foolishness in elementary school

SaintVitus07 wrote:
Originally Posted by 2sappy

Just because he wasn't a Muslim leader doesn't mean he wasn't a Muslim.
Good point. Let's treat all oil tycoon babies turned megalomaniac terrorists responsible for the death of thousands of innocent lives, including other Muslims, as proper Muslims, caring for their families while trying to make ends meet. Because he's totally comparable to the average, well-meaning and honest Muslim.
ohwell.gif

Listen, I don't sympathize with that man. I'm on the same boat as the majority of this country. He deserved to die for all that he has done, but that doesn't mean we have to stoop to his level (and in the process potentially insult and enrage a world religion) in order for us to be satisfied.

I'm not comparing him to the average Muslim. I'm just saying that we shouldn't disrespect the religious practices he "claimed" to follow. That section of the world hates the U.S. enough already.
laugh.gif

I believe Mr. Cooper said it best in that video posted:
" We are not a country that drags the bodies of our enemies through the streets. We do not behead them for the entertainment of others. We do not mutilate their corpses... This man who terrorized so many for so long has simply disappeared. The ocean is a very big place, and in the end Osama Bin Laden was a very small man..."

SaintVitus07 wrote:
Originally Posted by 2sappy

Just because he wasn't a Muslim leader doesn't mean he wasn't a Muslim.
Good point. Let's treat all oil tycoon babies turned megalomaniac terrorists responsible for the death of thousands of innocent lives, including other Muslims, as proper Muslims, caring for their families while trying to make ends meet. Because he's totally comparable to the average, well-meaning and honest Muslim.
ohwell.gif

Listen, I don't sympathize with that man. I'm on the same boat as the majority of this country. He deserved to die for all that he has done, but that doesn't mean we have to stoop to his level (and in the process potentially insult and enrage a world religion) in order for us to be satisfied.

I'm not comparing him to the average Muslim. I'm just saying that we shouldn't disrespect the religious practices he "claimed" to follow. That section of the world hates the U.S. enough already.
laugh.gif

I believe Mr. Cooper said it best in that video posted:
" We are not a country that drags the bodies of our enemies through the streets. We do not behead them for the entertainment of others. We do not mutilate their corpses... This man who terrorized so many for so long has simply disappeared. The ocean is a very big place, and in the end Osama Bin Laden was a very small man..."

They haven't released any video footage of his killing yet right? There a video circling around Facebook, saying its the video of his death.n Anybody seen it? A friend posted it on my FB page,I think it's malware, so im not touching it
laugh.gif

They haven't released any video footage of his killing yet right? There a video circling around Facebook, saying its the video of his death.n Anybody seen it? A friend posted it on my FB page,I think it's malware, so im not touching it
laugh.gif

Correct, that's a virus. Sometimes I'm shocked people believe that those links are real, especially the pr0n ones.

Correct, that's a virus. Sometimes I'm shocked people believe that those links are real, especially the pr0n ones.

Originally Posted by Noskey

yup, people are also receiving emails claiming  to have pictures of him  dead

Originally Posted by Noskey

yup, people are also receiving emails claiming  to have pictures of him  dead

Back
Top Bottom