Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Thanks for the reply SinnerP. Actually I got the M9's in one of those Nike shops. Any outside sneaker street shops that I should look into next time?:smile: Thanks again.
Probably random malls and whatnot.  Times Square, Harbor City/Ocean Terminal, Langham Place, etc... places like that might have them.  Just a guess. 
Have any one seen j4 fear somewhere? Hehe..[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Tia!!
[emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128519[/emoji]
Yep, resellers shops might still have them.
Are the LeBron XI Kings Pride still available in stores?
Not sure.  Don't think so. 

HKK

attachment.php

Dec. 21, 2013
Men's $1429
GS: $839

The rest of the relavent info... TBD.

Can anyone hook me up on j11 gamma's ? ill be in Hongkong till dec 20 I can extend my stay there :smile:

Last edited:
HKK.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

M10 Christmas Dec. 24, 2013 $1399

M10 Jan. 4, 2014 $1399

Also

attachment.php

Dec. 25, 2013
$1599
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

Dec. 25, 2013
$1399
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

Dec. 25, 2013

$1099

NIKE BASKETBALL

Any "must-see" spots to check out specifically in Hong Kong/Beijing? From the last few pages, all I've jotted down is sneaker street. I would love to check out consignment stores similar to Napsize or Flight Club.

I'm leaving tomorrow as well and will be staying for a week at each location so I won't have the most time in the world (tour/have to visit family as well).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Any "must-see" spots to check out specifically in Hong Kong/Beijing? From the last few pages, all I've jotted down is sneaker street. I would love to check out consignment stores similar to Napsize or Flight Club.

I'm leaving tomorrow as well and will be staying for a week at each location so I won't have the most time in the world (tour/have to visit family as well).

Thanks in advance.
all the consignment stores are pretty much around the sneaker street area.

"must-see" spots
Sneaker street is always worth checking out, even though a lot of shops are GR.

The best reseller is probably "Search", which is also near Sneaker St...  I've posted the address before, so just search for "Search".

Hey guys! I'll be in HK next month, any ideas besides sneaker st worth seeing? How about Nike Factory Outlets? Where can I find the best deals? I'm into basketball and football kinda stuff, hope you could help me out and thank you in advance.

Hey guys! I'll be in HK next month, any ideas besides sneaker st worth seeing? How about Nike Factory Outlets? Where can I find the best deals? I'm into basketball and football kinda stuff, hope you could help me out and thank you in advance.
The outlets are just so-so here.  There's a big one at the Tung Chung Citygate Outlets.

As you approach Chinese New Year, there should be more and more discounts... 20-30% off depending on the shop.  This year, Chinese New Year is at the end of Jan, thru early Feb. 

Back
Top Bottom