Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Is that near Kawloon? That's where I'll be staying. Or is it possible to get the address of those stores?

Oh and also, how much are they selling them Js compared to retailers?

I can tell you the general area. Not sure about specific addresses of those specific stores.

Go to Mong ok station. Find the area map in the MTR station. It lists all the attractions in the area. Look for 'Fa Yuen' street (sneaker street).

Yes Mongkok is on the Kowloon side of HK. Easy to get to by MTR.

I've posted the address in this thread before.  Just search for the shop's name "Search".   Yes, it's in Mong Kok, Kowloon.

As a reference, the Toro IV's were around HK$2400.  Retail was around $1300 I think?

Thanks lauk4kicks and sinnerp! You've been very helpful.

Oh before I forgot, just want to ask, are all Air Jordans on sneaker street legit?

Most, if not all, are.  Harder to find fakes, than authentics on Sneaker St. IMO. 

Does anyone know if the NSW stores or general nike stores in HK have any roshes? Or GR Jordans left?

My dad will be in HK Wednesday, Thanks !!!!

Anybody know if the KD 6 N7 be released here in Asia? Did the KD 5 N7 released here last year? Or the N7 collection is exclusive to the US?

Last edited:

Hi guys,

I will be in HK by the end of November. Desperately looking for a Nike 1972 QS Deep Red. Anyone see this around HK?

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/17/nike-1972-qs-deep-red/

Thanks!
No, I don't recall seeing these either.

HKK

attachment.php

Nov. 29, 2013
Men's $1249
GS $839

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the NSW stores or general nike stores in HK have any roshes? Or GR Jordans left?
My dad will be in HK Wednesday, Thanks !!!!

Roshes, roshes everywhere.

or any other sports store. Your dad won't have trouble finding any.

Last edited:
haha thanks !! appreciate it! At the Jordan Store on Fa yuen.... do they still have any retros left in a size 9-10

As in Retro 1's , 8's.... etc

Hey guys one questions? Anyone know where i can find the original colors of the rosherun? Some guy from vietnam sell it and he claim that he got it from hong kong

haha thanks !! appreciate it! At the Jordan Store on Fa yuen.... do they still have any retros left in a size 9-10

As in Retro 1's , 8's.... etc
The Jordan Store is in Wan Chai... on Johnston Rd.  Not on Fa Yuen St.

As mentioned numerous times in this thread, retros are very rare... they might still have random non-OG colorways of some 1's though.

HKK

attachment.php

$1749
Nov. 27, 2013 
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

Nov. 23, 2013
$1399
JORDAN STORE 

Last edited:
Hey y'all!

Are the Nike Sneaker Boots found in Mong Kok in HK? How much would they retail?

How about the new Vans Supreme Bruce Lee edition?

Thanks in advance!

Hey y'all!

Are the Nike Sneaker Boots found in Mong Kok in HK? How much would they retail?

How about the new Vans Supreme Bruce Lee edition?

Thanks in advance!
Dunno if Mong Kok, specifically, has the sneaker boots, but I've seen them at Nike Sogo.

AM90 boots - $989

Roshe boots - $549

Roshe high - $599

Free Run V2 - $899

Dunno about the Bruce Lee Vans

Nike HK

http://www.nike.com.hk/locker-room/blog/1554/product-announcement-kobe-8-system-premium/

what_the_kobe.jpg

Nov 15-17 - registration for lucky-draw 

Nov 22 - release

Does anyone know the resell and retail price of the Jordan 1 Shadows ?

Any jordan consignment stores to check out in HK?

Many Thanks. 

Does anyone know the resell and retail price of the Jordan 1 Shadows ?

Any jordan consignment stores to check out in HK?

Many Thanks. 
You can pretty much forget about Retail price of Js that has any sort of Hype in Hong Kong, they go.

There are few in an around the Mong Kok area, there are 2 (one being search) that IMO has the best selection, both of them are around the Yau Ma Tei MTR Area around the Sai Yeung Choi St South and Dundas Street Area and you should find one, the other, Search, is inside the Pak Po Li commercial centre

Back
Top Bottom