Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Yea I got those out of Taiwan, they were 2500 TWD which came out to like 83USD. My sis was only in Hong Kong for two days so she didn't have time to go to Nike stores. Thanks anyway bro. Maybe she'll stop by some other stores in Taiwan again before returning to US

FYI, the Air Max 1 tape, Air Max 90 tape and Air Max 95 tape in OG colorways have all released in HK.

QS

Last edited:
ok this is the model I am talking about(not necessarily in this colorway):

Spypic at Nike Sogo.

Also...

HKK.

attachment.php

HK$1249

August 17, 2013 

JORDAN STORE

Last edited:
lots of Kobe 7s in the Nike Factory store at the Tung Chung outlet (Del Sol, White/Purple, Wolf, Easter PDF, Red/Blue PDF)

I'm in Hong Kong right now looking for Lebron X "Denim", Jordan 1 "Royal" and/or "Black Toe". Anything here??

are there retailer stores of nike janoski sb in hongkong? and reseller stores as well? where? thanks in advance :smile:

^ I don't think it's necessarily about the logistics of it.  It's down to JB on when or who they allocate the shoes to.  Who knows, maybe there was a problem with production and they came up short. Not wanting to take away from the US market, they sacrificed other Asian markets?  Could be any reason...
are there retailer stores of nike janoski sb in hongkong? and reseller stores as well? where? thanks in advance
smile.gif
I've posted SB info in this thread already... check it out.

^ I don't think it's necessarily about the logistics of it.  It's down to JB on when or who they allocate the shoes to.  Who knows, maybe there was a problem with production and they came up short. Not wanting to take away from the US market, they sacrificed other Asian markets?  Could be any reason...

I've posted SB info in this thread already... check it out.
Any info on the Fear Pack for Hong Kong?

SinnerP or anyone else, what colorways of the Kobe's have u seen are still available and where in HK? Gonna have a friend that's visiting grab me a few pairs.

^ Off the top of my head, I remember seeing some Milk Snakes and Graffiti's.

Gameover ~ 
laugh.gif
 Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom