Out Of Respect

luvtheshoe wrote:
Jcool813 wrote:
wow at ppl disrespecting MJ after he died. have fun with your bad karma.

idk i say yes and no for the release. weren't they supposed to drop in december anyway?

Wow at people downplaying criminal sexually deviant behavior for music.

This will never, ever happen so lock it up.

That what I'm saying what goes around comes around,did everyone forget he was a child molester? He got what was comming to him now thats karma.

You say hed a child molestor but you really have no idea. He was found innocent and as far as we all know he is. You werent around him and yours going off ofwhat are as får as we know just rumors. Give it a break.

so out of respect they should release the bordeaux's
$@$* and just make a thread saying jb should release the bordeaux
dont make a thread about this, in respect of, because you care nothing about that all you want are the vii's

Originally Posted by dopestop

so out of respect they should release the bordeaux's
$@$* and just make a thread saying jb should release the bordeaux
dont make a thread about this, in respect of, because you care nothing about that all you want are the vii's
Shut the HELL up cause no i dont I swear on everything the Borduex are my least favorite 7s

Originally Posted by victoryballer

They should just release bordeaux's for no reason

laugh.gif

QFT

But with that sad, it ios a sad day in the music world....no one will ever moonwalk like mike....

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:
Jcool813 wrote:
wow at ppl disrespecting MJ after he died. have fun with your bad karma.

idk i say yes and no for the release. weren't they supposed to drop in december anyway?

Wow at people downplaying criminal sexually deviant behavior for music.

This will never, ever happen so lock it up.

That what I'm saying what goes around comes around,did everyone forget he was a child molester? He got what was comming to him now thats karma.
Wow. This goes beyond ignorance. It is a good ideal, at least its something different.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Wow. This goes beyond ignorance. It is a good ideal, at least its something different.
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

You say hed a child molestor but you really have no idea. He was found innocent and as far as we all know he is. You werent around him and yours going off of what are as får as we know just rumors. Give it a break.
Hmmm...out of court settlement with the plaintiffs does not mean innocent. Educate.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

You say hed a child molestor but you really have no idea. He was found innocent and as far as we all know he is. You werent around him and yours going off of what are as får as we know just rumors. Give it a break.
Hmmm...out of court settlement with the plaintiffs does not mean innocent. Educate.

when u die i hope people talk about only the bad things u did. Show some respect idiot.....SMH

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

when u die i hope people talk about only the bad things u did. Show some respect idiot.....SMH

why would he show respect for a child molestor
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

i made jokes about mj when he was alive but i would never disrespect him now. He has a lot of great accomplishments. SMH at the ppl making fun of him.

dude is dead and gone and still people going to push him deeper in the grave...i grew up on michael and who didnt want to be able to dance like him? from thegreatest musical performer of all time to the greatest ball performer of all time jb should release something MJxMJ and 7's just makes the most sense...

yo he was one of the top sellin artist he tops my list of most respectful people next to jordan

Angel wings got a %#$!+ flying higher
I hope my success burn you like hellfire

this may have been a diff mike that said this, but it def applies IMO to all the people disrespecting this greatman after his death

not really a fan of folks od'in on mike jackson passing... but this is a really good idea...

Back
Top Bottom