Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting patiently for these, to compare them to my CDP's so I can ball
in one of them.

These are pretty damn ugly but to each their own...
Cmpunk_gts.gif

ROBPZEE, unless you planning to ball in these, you gonna look like a clown wearing these old ***, bulky sneakers to go out. It's just like a lot of crap thrown together. Bet if they weren't the almighty JORDAN BRAND, you wouldn't even give them a second look. #realtalk

ROBPZEE, unless you planning to ball in these, you gonna look like a clown wearing these old ***, bulky sneakers to go out. It's just like a lot of crap thrown together. Bet if they weren't the almighty JORDAN BRAND, you wouldn't even give them a second look. #realtalk

I thought his was the Jordan Brand Forum?

And who cares what another man wears? Worry about yourself.

Not even trying to defend Robpzee because he has no problem doing it, you just sound so damn salty.

You finished your sentence to "each his own", leave it at that.

Last edited:
#SPEAKFORYOURSELF

I thought his was the Jordan Brand Forum?

And who cares what another man wears? Worry about yourself.

Not even trying to defend Robpzee because he has no problem doing it, you just sound so damn salty.

You finished your sentence to "each his own", leave it at that.

Last edited:
i hate cats like this, stop worrying about the next man wears/likes.....if you don't like them SO BE IT. 

"you gonna look like a clown wearing these"

mean.gif

Last edited:
I hope that everyone that wants these is able to get them. If these are produced like the fire red V it shouldn't be a problem. I personally think this colorway is terrible and by far the worst of the OG VIII. The color blocking is very weird to me on these. I even prefer the orange blaze VIII over these. Perhaps it is the greyish color in the back of the shoe. Now the playoffs or the Aquas are a different story, those are both great. I hope the suns colorway is nice as well as I would like to get a new pair of VIIIs this year.

Need a new pair cause I'm keepin my 1992 and my 2003s on ice..still lookin for a clean pair of CDP Bug bunny's but prices are kinda high..

These look good from the pics so far..minus the shiny as hell leather..:smh:

Seems like these will definitely have the same pleather material as the fire red 5s. Hopefully they'll produce just as much as the fire reds and be as easy to cop. Ill be getting these regardless of cheap leather since I regretfully passed on the cdps

I hope that everyone that wants these is able to get them. If these are produced like the fire red V it shouldn't be a problem. I personally think this colorway is terrible and by far the worst of the OG VIII. The color blocking is very weird to me on these. I even prefer the orange blaze VIII over these. Perhaps it is the greyish color in the back of the shoe. Now the playoffs or the Aquas are a different story, those are both great. I hope the suns colorway is nice as well as I would like to get a new pair of VIIIs this year.

history has shown white/ red j's always are the easiest to pick up. plus the new kids seem to hate the 8s. aquas i expect to be the only hyped 8s.. well maybe the playoffs too but nowhere near aqua status

i love the colourway, these make me regret needing to sell my 03's, but i'll pass. i can't do that leather, no way no how. i'd rather pick up some 8.0.

i'm happy with my anthricites, so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom