Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbjj1bCwiR1ri08goo1_250.gif

To help with the question about cracking...I've worn mine out about ten or so times...no issues at all, cleaned em lightly n they look ds honestly

That's weird, I've worn mine atleast 10 times and barely have any creasing at all. Just one small one on the inside of the toe boxes where my big toe bends. I did go down a half size though so they're nice and snug, which I think helps prevent crazy creasing.

That's weird, I've worn mine atleast 10 times and barely have any creasing at all. Just one small one on the inside of the toe boxes where my big toe bends. I did go down a half size though so they're nice and snug, which I think helps prevent crazy creasing.
mine are creased severely lol, wore em 5x

I'm bought mines TTS and I'm not having crazy creasing issues. I do make sure to walk carefully in mines. No jumping around or running in them.

I bought mines TTS and I have no creasing issues. I'm just careful how I walk in them.

I had a chance to get a pair of these in my size for the NDC restock but passed since I already copped the Playoff 8's (my only 8) recently.

Did I make a bad decision?  LOL I know it's impossible to answer since everyone has different collecting priorities, but I heard enough negatives about it to make me pull back and wait for another entry in the Jordan line rather than getting another 8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom