Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnd, they're back up again with almost a full size run on NDC after it said "Sold Out".

LOL, I'm tempted to get em, buuuttt I'll pass again.

lol its ironic to hear people talking about "no jumping around or running" in basket ball shoes

Lol. I know right?! I guess that's why all of my shoes look so good....I never used them for there actual purpose.

I'd rather hoop in Lebrons or Kobe's these days.

Smart move.
I hope so.  8's are just one of my fave anyway and might as well collect every colorway I know I'm feelin.  Now, it's on to the Aqua's and Chrome's hopefully.

You have these Bugs Bunny's?  How are they holding up after a number of wears?

Lol. I know right?! I guess that's why all of my shoes look so good....I never used them for there actual purpose.

I'd rather hoop in Lebrons or Kobe's these days.
I didn't realize it was common for people to hoop in Retro J's.

I don't play ball indoors anymore, so I don't see what people are wearing these days.  I thought it would be common knowledge that these Retro's typically aren't built for playing unless you're Nate Robinson who just wants to floss for one NBA game.

plenty of people still rock retros on the court. it's just something about hooping in classic air jordans that will never get old. it just makes me feel good I don't care if it's not some gimmick modern ripoff "technology" that makes you think you are able to do things better. just remember... it's never the shoes

I hope so.  8's are just one of my fave anyway and might as well collect every colorway I know I'm feelin.  Now, it's on to the Aqua's and Chrome's hopefully.

You have these Bugs Bunny's?  How are they holding up after a number of wears?

I'm actually a new owner of them. They will be here Friday. Wish I could give more insight.

all shoes will crease badly overtime if you aren't the type to try and minimize it in some way
True, but shoes have different creasing patterns.  Some creasing patterns age better than others.  AF1's being one of the worst.  I saw a YouTube vid of some badly beaten Aqua 8's and the creasing wasn't too terrible, so I was wondering how the leather on these would respond differently.

Went ahead and got a pair in my size[COLOR=#red] since the Aqua's probably aren't coming out this year.[/COLOR]
i
Haha, the Indecision.  Reminding myself of Dwight Howard.

Until JB updates their release calendar for the remaining year I'm not ruling anything out. The month of September is completely void of any release info and I'm pretty sure JB won't go a full month without releasing a retro or two. They've got some ishh up their sleeves.... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom