Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these run sizewise, I wear 10.5 butlately they been feelin a lil too big, watyall recommend

How do these run sizewise, I wear 10.5 butlately they been feelin a lil too big, watyall recommend

I'm thinking since they're celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 3-peat, Nike/JB are planning to release the Bugs Bunny's, Playoffs, and a Phoenix Suns inspired version (to pay homage to his close friend Sir Charles Barkley).  I think the most sought after colorways of the 8's i.e. Chromes and Aqua's to name a few, are going to re-appear in 2016 for the 23 anniversary.   That's just my take. 
Yeah that sounds about right because the paint on the midsoles will crack and fall off like hell after a few wears unless the fixed it but they will just get your money again in a few years because your 2013. Pair fell apart I'm speaking from experience cdcp 8s are garbage.

I always wanted these the only thing is I am not crazy about is when there is a lot of white on the soles.

Shut up about the leather. There aren't even any gallery pics yet. The ones talkin' about them will still cop.

my Cdps Cracked early....hoping these are better. if they are ill cop and unload the CDP on ebay to cut into my cost. Im not holding out hope though.

Last edited:
cannot wait until these drop. will be my first pair of 8's, looking forward to the craziness but hoping for a giant pass by most heads!

The "Bugs Bunnies" nickname for these will be hyped up by the newer hypebeasts and these will sell out instantly. These are dope though and my favorite color of the 8's so i'll be trying to cop 2 pairs come April 20th & if not possible i'll be satisfied with one.

I doubt these will be an INSTANT sell out, but they will sell well for sure. The aquas and the playoffs on the other hand will be hard af....
mean.gif

such a beautiful shoe, i had the Black/Chrome ones and completely dogged them. wish i wasn't broke :smh:

Looking at that video I'd say they pretty much the same quality as the CDP's.
So I'm going to pass, I'm good with my CDP pair. You can't go wrong with these :pimp:

These bring back memories :smile: too bad I destroyed them playing ball. They were just to hard to keep clean and the creasing was just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom