Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally can get these. my mom didnt want to buy these for me on the first retro and when they came out in the package i didnt have the money. no excuses!

I can't see how these won't sell out, however with all the other colorways dropping soon after, what do you guys think of the demand change since the market will be saturated with 8's

Ha I had these in 3rd grade. I bet half of you never even seen Jordan play in person. Theses are straight up early 90s at its finest

Looks like the hype trains boarding in this thread
nerd.gif
Choo choo brotha
smokin.gif

still waiting on pics of playoffs.. was talking to the manager at nike and hes like yea its just a rumor at this point.. wheres jM?

still waiting on pics of playoffs.. was talking to the manager at nike and hes like yea its just a rumor at this point.. wheres jM?

Hows everybody saying that video is making them want to cop? The guy basically says they're another **** quality retro.

The Vs and VIIIs are my favorite Jordans so it's hard for me to pass up but I hope they are softer than the recent White/black Vs.

It's a Jordan brand retro nothing is top notch quality wise these days. Still copping because these are the only OG cw of 8's that I've never owned passed on the CDP because of the 15's

That video doesn't impress me, but I'm still considering copping 2 pairs just because I love this shoe/cw so much. Lol.

Does any one have pictures of the inner sole of the '03s?

I'm not a Jordan 8 fan at all but I bought a pair of the Orange Blaze 8's off eBay, as an impulse buy for 40-50 dollars and man was I impress at how well they fit into my rotation.

How did that video solidify anyone's decision?  Joe Venuto always be pumping up every shoe he reviews and on this one he actually admits for once that the leather is trash, there is a lack of padding all around, and ultimately insinuates the quality is garbage.  Quality of leather not even as good as the Fire Red 5's that came out! bahahaha

im copping cause i know if i dont like i did the chicago 1s, i'll regret it and i hate paying resell for anything

I only want 3-4 shoes the rest of this year, these, Black/Wht 13s, Taxi 12s and Steel 10s then I'm done, my "collection" is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom